Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alerts Available At Really Bad Times.

Mysteryman2000

I'm all for time zones and and the world turning.  But to be honest I don't have a cell phone to let me know what the latest artifact or blueprint is during and alert.  I think the blueprints and artifacts should be available 2 times a day for each one. I'm not saying overload the alert missions with alot of items, I'm saying that if an item is going to be available at 1am it should be available again at 1pm.  I miss a lot of good stuff because I have to sleep.  I know other people are probably a little upset at this too.

well to be honest, I don't believe they have control over the alerts~

all alert times, items, and locations are random~

the only alerts that are in DE's control are the after livestream alerts~

awarded to those where were watching the livestream that day~

usually its a 12hr alert so most can gain them~

There is no intervention in the Alert system save for very, very specific situations.

DE create an Alert after Livestreams and in the past they created an alert as a quick apology when their Twitter system suffered a glitch.

Aside from that it is just simply whatever happens. Could have an Orokin Reactor in six seconds, a Pangolin in Six minutes or no reward Alerts at all for six hours.

It is equally likely you'll see four rare item alerts in a row as it is you'll see none at all.

Meh, today I woke up and saw that right before I went to bed the Plasma Sword BP went up /: That's the only melee weapon BP I need to get >.< so now I shall hope to see it yet again, someday : p but I'm just glad it's all RNG, no one to really blame or get mad at, it's all fair game -_-

As I understand it, you're not really 'supposed' to get every last alert. It's random, which means sometimes you'll get lucky, sometimes you won't. They are a supplement to the store, not a replacement. This is simply how the system works. I, for instance, now have alternate helmet blueprints for every frame except the ones I play (I've missed the bloody Loki Essence helmet twice), but that's just how it goes.

The randomization of the alerts is good and bad but take it for what it is. We have the chance to get all the awesome stuff in one day or get nothing at all. I find myself excited every time i hop on to see a new alert waiting for me with the tantalizing "?" next to the credit reward.

I'm all for time zones and and the world turning.  But to be honest I don't have a cell phone to let me know what the latest artifact or blueprint is during and alert.  I think the blueprints and artifacts should be available 2 times a day for each one. I'm not saying overload the alert missions with alot of items, I'm saying that if an item is going to be available at 1am it should be available again at 1pm.  I miss a lot of good stuff because I have to sleep.  I know other people are probably a little upset at this too.

BP`s and artifacts 2 times a day? Ok, and then tell me where the point in "alerts" is. Alerts come random. Same goes for drops....

And making this item available 2 times a day would simply lead to a complete devalue of rare items since I would be able to get both for example....

Everyone missed a lot of good stuff because of work/sleep. This is all random. We all have to deal with that. And making complains about it wont change anything....