Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Reason Why I've Been Ded.

Public_Stalker

Well, wanna know why I've been dead for about 10 or so days? Simple! Sappin got sick, me being me (:^3) I "watched over" her, because I really care about her... Off that topic, I also got sick, very sick, I got RSV, while I don't have asthma, Sappin does and it was much more hard on her than it was for me. So I hope this cleared things up, we're feeling much better now and she'll start to play warframe more, while I sit on these forums speaking for myself and her and playing other things, because reasons.

Welcome back..

EDIT : The video I posted of Filthy Frank was rather mean once I read the post.

Putting it in a spoiler

Putting it in a spoiler doesn't magically make it go away. 

You had to be that guy.

Anyways, glad to hear the both of you are healthy once again.

Anyways, glad to hear the both of you are healthy once again.

I'm glad too, Sappin had a fever of 103, she couldn't even breathe and had to take a treatment multiple times. It was scary for me and her, but I know that it was much, MUCH scarier for her. We were (and probably still) got a maybe for walking pneumonia. I'm pretty sure we had other things too, but Sappin's asthma stopped her almost quite literally dead.

Edited by Public_Stalker

I'm glad too, Sappin had a fever of 103, she couldn't even breathe and had to take a treatment multiple times. It was scary for me and her, but I know that it was much, MUCH scarier for her. We were (and probably still) got a maybe for walking pneumonia.

You are one good uhh.... companion? Don't know the relationship between you two but I guess she's lucky to have you. I only have myself ;~;

You are one good uhh.... companion? Don't know the relationship between you two but I guess she's lucky to have you. I only have myself ;~;

Don't worry, one day, you'll have someone in your life.

http://www.lovecalculator.com/love.php?name1=_Cynda_&name2=The+Person+Of+Their+Dreams

3713697+_5fc984297857f2446ed650f24288ab3

OK, next time I wont care S#&$ for sappin and she'll die. I was just trying to lighten up the mood.