The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Preset Loadout Slot?

thehotsung8701A

Why isn't there any in this game?

What I mean is you can have 3 or more custom slot (warframes, weapons, mods that good against corpus, grineer, and infested) and you can name them whatever name you like.  When your about to select your mission, there will be a message that pop that ask you what loadout you like.

This will basically save time instead of having to constantly go to your arsenal and makes going from one mission to the next fluid and fast.  No more worry about not having enough time to get the right build.

This should be implemented into this game. 

We already have Loadout Slots. They do everything that you are asking for except for the pre-Mission pop-up. All you need to do is set them up and select the one you want for the Mission that you are doing. I have 3 Loadouts(Standard, Boss and Stealth). All of them use Mag as a Warframe, but as you can see, the weapons, mods and Companion change depending on the situation.

uXZj0C3.jpg

JN6Be80.jpg

jdTmmH4.jpg

You can use different Warframes in each Loadout, but my main Warframe is Mag and she works very well for me. If you look closely, her stats change in each tab. Did I miss anything aside from the pre-Mission option?

We already have Loadout Slots. They do everything that you are asking for except for the pre-Mission pop-up. All you need to do is set them up and select the one you want for the Mission that you are doing. I have 3 Loadouts(Standard, Boss and Stealth). All of them use Mag as a Warframe, but as you can see, the weapons, mods and Companion change depending on the situation.

uXZj0C3.jpg

JN6Be80.jpg

jdTmmH4.jpg

You can use different Warframes in each Loadout, but my main Warframe is Mag and she works very well for me. If you look closely, her stats change in each tab. Did I miss anything aside from the pre-Mission option?

Woah, is my game bug or something?  The only time I can do those loadout is when I change my warframe appearance?

It sounds to me like you are having issues navigating the menu. Here's a little walk through for you. I hope this helps you out.

1. Set up a build and save it.

2. Press "Duplicate"

3. Change your weapons, mods, Companions and configuration.

4. Go back to the Loadout screen and click "Rename"

5. Rename it and click save.

6. Rinse and Repeat for other Loadouts.

It sounds to me like you are having issues navigating the menu. Here's a little walk through for you. I hope this helps you out.

1. Set up a build and save it.

2. Press "Duplicate"

3. Change your weapons, mods, Companions and configuration.

4. Go back to the Loadout screen and click "Rename"

5. Rename it and click save.

6. Rinse and Repeat for other Loadouts.

You are awesome!  Wish it was better explain.

It's possibly also worth pointing out the following:

- You have 1 loadout for every 2 mastery ranks.  At rank 0 you technically have -1 remaining which goes up to 0 remaining at rank 2 and 1 remaining at rank 4, when you can actually make use of the function.

- You have the same number of Archwing loadouts as Cooperative loadouts.  These used to be the same thing so, to steal DCipherThis13's examples, 'Standard', 'Boss' and 'Stealth' could all have different Archwing set-ups too.  With Update 16 they were separated and could be given their own names so changing your current Coop loadout wont change your current Archwing loadout except for the aura and cosmetic pilot.  If we ever see 'Sharkwing' it might be important to make sure you have the correct loadout select for both modes.

- You start with 1 Conclave loadout and gain an extra one per rank of standing with Teshin up to a maximum of 4.

- Loadouts will remember which  mod set you are using (the A, B, C tabs) until you unequip the item from that loadout.  This means you can have the same weapon in three diferent loadouts with three different mod sets without having to go into the weapon upgrades and choose the tab each time.  Conclave loadouts use a separate 3 mod sets for each weapon/frame.

- Loadouts will remember which appearance set you are using including Sigils.  I find this useful as I run a mix of Red veil and New Loka and now need the Conclave Sigil too.  By setting colour scheme C on Mag to have the Conclave Sigil I can leave my Conclave loadout as that while using A and B for Cooperative games for Red Veil and New Loka without worrying about forgetting to put on the Conclave Sigil and getting to the end of a match only to find I earned 0 standing.  Coop and Conclave have to share the 3 colour schemes per weapon/frame.