Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Keeps You Playing?

(PSN)Gerotic

hope

Hope that they will make warframe far more skill based, moving the players power away from loadouts and into player skill.

I know they probably never will, it would require an overhaul of many of the game's systems and would probably be too unpopular to be worth that. But every now and then they do something like spy2.0, that gives me that hope that things are going too change and that is enough to keep me here, rather than finding some other fighter game to take warframe's spot on my playing list.

New frames and updates - the game keeps growing and expanding. Not always for the better naturally... But it's worth coming back to explore. That's the general notion for me but when it comes down to my personal: It's my clan. Whenever an update hits new people apply and old people come back and we all have a blast together. Then the Tenno inside is me is here again to take control <.<

sucker for punishment. Seriously its the community of players who are now friends that keeps me coming back I have been at this over a year and the game is evolving sure but its the clan and my guys and girls that bring me back. you can always help some else.

nothing is better than helping a green get his first rhino.

Edited by (PS4)Draconis1981

The arstyle, the barely-existent lore that is so fun to speculate about, my friends, and the fact that I'm a masochist and if the game is fun to play I will do the same mission over and over and over again until it makes me regret all of my life decisions.

simply, my stupidity.

I love the company and am hoping in vain that they will stop making stupid desicions. Also love being a god amongst noobs. It's also a simple time waster. Unlike other games there is no massive penalty if you just stop playing. Take the first 4 hours to unlock the worlds with the resources you need and you're set to make anything.

Well.... I could argue that you tend to miss events if you stop playing but unlike other FTP games where there is a time limit to the gear, Warframe to me shines on that.

Not really. Csgo and league of legends u get Elo decay if you stop playing. But yeah event mods should be made into a quest thing. Situations do occur and we shouldn't be limited 

Edited by Herenity

Here's what keeps me playing:

There's no better games out.

My former favourite games have died off in some form or other.

I help out others.

I find fun things to do in the game, like jump kicking a boss to death (RIP Nef Anyo)

I know there's always another update coming to add new stuff that will make the game fresh, even if only temporarily.

When people ask "why are you still playing this game" it's because THEY can't find reasons to play. There is technically nothing you can do to convince them, as they have obviously exhausted their options.

You get guns and shoot things. It's amazing how that never gets old.

I have about 30 hours into the game so far, and I've wondered why people with hundreds of hours continue to play when they already have every warframe/maybe weapon.

The only reason I play this game is because I am waiting for better games to come out on PS4. Until then I will help people that are new to the game and farm for the only weapon I don't have in the game, the Hate.

flGeL2P.png

I play for 3 years with constant 11 FPS in a small window of 800x600. Trust me it would be around 5k hours with a constant 60 FPS. What DE gave me for my loyalty: 2 accident bans by their system.

kill me

Edited by Aatrex