Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Laron Or Burston?

wolfz19

Question

8 answers to this question

I'd go for Latron. The first weapon I bought, I think, after using the Braton was the Burston. It was alright, bit lackluster to be honest, but when I purchased a Latron I thoroughly enjoyed it much more.

Edited by Naith

Latron is your best choice~

I personally don't like the 3 burst shot from the burston~

the recoil doesn't really help it very much either~

1 out of 3 shots will hit his head if you aim correctly~

when I used it I always aimed at enemies crotch and let the recoil do the job, lol~

Latron was my first weapon, and while it changed a bit over time (especially with the mod system), it's still a formidable weapon if you are able to transition from enemy to enemy fast and you're able to aim for the weak spots on said enemies. It's strenght is the rather high damage per shot combined with fast fire rate and high accuracy.

The Burston was always (and is probably still) advertised as an accurate rifle, but it's not. It's not worse than the Braton or Braton Vandal, but it's not outshining them either. The MK.I actually is a much more accurate weapon, a real headshot machine, and is probably better if you want to go the accuracy route. It's not a bad rifle in it's current form and a valid choice to spend some time with while you wait for your new murder toy.

the burston is bad

it is less accurate then the mk1 braton or the braton

it has only 3 burst fire mod which has a slight cooldown after firing, killing this weapons dps pretty heavy

it's recoil is hard, first shot hits and the other two of that 3-shot-burst just land somewhere else (unless you want to point down your mouse every time you pull the trigger)

it has a V polarity slot but still, burst weapons need a serious makeover.