Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugliest Warframe?

ReaIity

It's okay; hydroid's ugliness is a key component of his swashbuckling charm.

(FTR I dig Hydroid's style 100%)

I agree, to be honest. I don't think the frames should purposefully be made beautiful...

That's kind of why I'm drawn to the 'weird' ones physically. Nekros, Hydroid, Oberon, Limbo, Zephyr. They're beautiful in their own way. Not everyframe has to be a knight in shining armor, and I appreciate the more 'alien' stuff.

(But Hydroid's still my favorite ;n;)

I agree, to be honest. I don't think the frames should purposefully be made beautiful...

That's kind of why I'm drawn to the 'weird' ones physically. Nekros, Hydroid, Oberon, Limbo, Zephyr. They're beautiful in their own way. Not everyframe has to be a knight in shining armor, and I appreciate the more 'alien' stuff.

(But Hydroid's still my favorite ;n;)

Oh man, yes. Totally agree with what you said.

I was drawn to saryn for the really disgusting bodily appendages she has; namely the giger-esque, fleshy, (dareisay vaginal? I do.) shoulder pauldrons she has. As well as the cool-gross thigh tumours.

Nova's elongated neck is something that's apparently drawn a lot of revulsion within the community, but I rather like it myself. The Tenno are the protagonists of a pretty messed-up universe, I see little reason why they wouldn't be a little twisted themselves (in this case, physically speaking).

It's hard to survive millenia of war, and the transition into space/different dimensions without coming out at least a little misshappen. Just ask my Uncle Pat! (Editor's note: Uncle Pat is a gibbering mass of tentacles and dark matter that speaks of the end times)

TL; DR - The game's got a pretty weird aesthetic, and I like it.