Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask 65 Anything, All Questions Answered.

Sixty5

Oops.

Probably Fallout New Vegas, I just love it. Killing Floor 2 may take the cake however, but we shall see how Development goes there.

Well assuming that I wouldn't just die anyway when I teleported places, I'd go everywhere I could think of. A final tour of the Universe or something.

Nowhere specific sticks out in my mind.

Yes, that is the point of the thread.

All sensible questions in english will be answered.

what part of the body is the midriff

what part of the body is the midriff

The stomach/belly area.

hey Sixty5.

Why not Sixty9? already taken?

Because my name is Sixty5, not sixty9

Do you wallow in regret you will never be as famous as Erebro?

I'd take my ability to play over his "fame" any day.

But regardless, at the end of the day we are good buddies, so there is no regret or envy there, on my part at least.

Favorite Kharacter from MKX?

Favorite Fatality/Brutality from MKX?

Favorite Sm4sh character (Gameplay Wise)?

Buy any of dem amiibos?

What would you do if you found your long lost half brother 6Five?

I haven't played any MKX though I did watch a stream of it.

Gonna have to go with Cassie Cage though. Simply because of her moveset. The punishment she delivers to an opponents crotchal area is hilarious

Answered in my previous response.

I've only ever played smash a couple of times and got my &#! handed to me every time.

Gannondorf is pretty cool though.

I have better things to spend my money on than small plastic statuettes. I actually own very little gaming merch.

What?

Chicken butt.

What happens when an immovable object meets with an unstoppable object?

Examples and proof.

Ooo a fun one.

The really cool thing about this question, is that an unstoppable object, and an immovable one, are pretty much the same thing. The only difference being your frame of reference (where you are observing from)

Realistically, for an object to be unstoppable it would need to have infinite kinetic energy, meaning that either its mass or velocity, must also be infinite.

Given that C is the fastest any object can go, this means that the objects mass has to be infinite.

Now as awkward as that sounds, relativity has the answer. As an object approaches C, it's mass relative to an observer increases, becoming infinite at C.

So basically, an unstoppable object is anything travelling at the speed of light.

As for an immovable object, you would need something with a fixed position in spacetime, and given it's malleable nature that gets... Complicated.

Regardless, lets approximate using a real world example.

Though the earth isn't technically immovable we'll use it as our object here.

Next for our unstoppable object, how about a neutrino, it travels at approximately the speed of light and has negligible mass, so it should do.

So let's throw a bunch of neutrinos at the earth and see what happens.

Nothing.

99.99% of neutrinos flying at earth simply go right through it.

Why?

Well, because of the massive speeds they are travelling at, the effects of relatively are vadtly pronounced.

Firstly, as you speed up, the things you see as you go by seem compressed, in our every day life this is negligible, but at the speeds neutrinos travel at, the effect is so pronounced that the earth would only seem 10m thick.

And given the tiny amount of mass and size neutrinos posses, as well as the fact that atoms are 99.99% empty space (an atom the size of a church would have about a pea's worth of "solid" space) most of them simply would pass on through without interaction

Of course this is only a rough approximation, given the closest real world example we have. But seeing as the laws of physics make it impossible for a real unstoppable, or immovable object to exist, it's about as good as we are going to get

If a planet-sized asteroid were heading towards Earth, what would you do?

If an asteroid is planet sized, that technically makes it a planet, just saying.

And I'd probably stock up on snacks and drinks, and enjoy the show.

Who?

What?

where?

When?

How?

When is 42, and how much does it weigh?

Dota 2?

Thou

That

There

Then

Space Magic

42 is 18 minutes to 1am, and it weighs twice what 21 does.

Played it for a bit, got bored, uninstalled it, League is better.

I still have a 100% win rate in Dota 2 though