Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask 65 Anything, All Questions Answered.

Sixty5

What are your views on The Conclave?

My favourite iteration of it was the very first one, the Colosseum.

No real rules and such, It was just a lot of fun. 

I actually have a video of it, showing off some of the salt that got thrown at me for playing it

In its current configuration, I'm not a huge fan of Conclave, just because it feels too slow.

Capture the Cephalon is better, but Volt rushers just make me mad.

When interception and deathmatch modes come out I feel I will enjoy it a bit more.

In its current configuration, I'm not a huge fan of Conclave, just because it feels too slow.

Capture the Cephalon is better, but Volt rushers just make me mad.

When interception and deathmatch modes come out I feel I will enjoy it a bit more.

Here on Xbox, there are no Volt rushers. No, we get a different kind of buzz-kill. Volt Prime with a Bo Prime and that's it. So irritating, you shoot at them from across the map, then BOOM! their in your face. Absolutely impossible to defeat in melee, especially when they channel, and they literally fly throughout the map. And if you're evading their b*tch @ss too well, then they use Overload, and 95% of the time, you don't time to escape it's radius.

EDIT My anger caused me to fail at English.

Edited by (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly

Here on Xbox, there are no Volt rushers. No, we get a different kind of buzz-kill. Volt Prime with a Bo Prime and that's it. So irritating, you shoot at them from across the map, then BOOM! their in your face. Absolutely impossible to defeat in melee, especially when they channel, and they literally fly throughout the map. And if you're evading their b*tch @ss too well, then they use Overload, and 95% of the time, you don't time to escape it's radius.

EDIT My anger caused me to fail at English.

Overload makes me want to hit a puppy with a shovel.

Volt with kogake and speed is an instant knockdown into an instant kill.

And there is no way to avoid it.

Overload makes me want to hit a puppy with a shovel.

Volt with kogake and speed is an instant knockdown into an instant kill.

And there is no way to avoid it.

I go Excal + Kogake, but when there is a Volt, or a Bo Prime user on the other team, it doesn't matter. It's really bullsh*t when the Volt/Bo Primes have Handspring equipped.

I go Excal + Kogake, but when there is a Volt, or a Bo Prime user on the other team, it doesn't matter. It's really bullsh*t when the Volt/Bo Primes have Handspring equipped.

>playing pvp

>not using handspring

Only reason I play conclave is for the rep so I can get enough to buy the mods. Once my pvp mod collection is complete, conclave can screw itself and I wouldn't care less.

I find it fun, I just don't like CTF

Question for Sixty5. It is the most important question ever.

When you become the winner, do you eat your chicken dinner?

Become the winner?

Do you take me for a casual?

Are casuals truly as filthy as I've been told or is this merely anti casual propaganda?

Are you gonna give me up,
Are you gonna let me down,
Are you gonna run around and desert me,
Are you gonna make me cry,
Are you gonna say goodbye,
Are you gonna tell a lie and hurt me?

Are casuals truly as filthy as I've been told or is this merely anti casual propaganda?

Are you gonna give me up,
Are you gonna let me down,
Are you gonna run around and desert me,
Are you gonna make me cry,
Are you gonna say goodbye,
Are you gonna tell a lie and hurt me?

Yes, casuals are truly filthy.

I am not Rick Astley.

I will give you up, I will let you down. I will run around AND desert you. I will make you cry, I will say goodbye, and I will tell you lies and hurt you.

Can I kill him^?

Nope.

Yes, casuals are truly filthy.

Duly noted!

I am not Rick Astley.

I will give you up, I will let you down. I will run around AND desert you. I will make you cry, I will say goodbye, and I will tell you lies and hurt you.

g1333273166568854504.jpg