The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did I Seriously Miss Out On Excalibur Prototype Skin?

thehotsung8701A

This might be a face Palmer but, the prototype skin for Excalibur and glaive resembles the character and his boomerang weapon from Dark Sector. I'm only guessing, the next prototype is probably going to be a pistol and it will probably be a skin for the lato.

I never play Dark Sector but everytime I see that prototype armor, I keep thinking of Snake and metal gear for some reason. 

Oh man that look cool!

BTW how do you add image to your post instead of link?

Put the link in between image tags [img ] [/img ] You have to remove the spaces I added at the end of the img.

Edited by xRufus7x

What?

If somebody was on a break from Warframe they could VERY easily just relog to buy the skins and get on with their lives.

F2p games use many of these kinds of tactics, I've seen them all before.

The point is that if you take a break you feel you're missing out on something.  That is a feeling they like because at it's core, these games are addictions and they don't want addicts to lose that addiction.

This game is full of things that punish you for taking breaks (if you're on a break you're not reading forums or keeping track of events/cash shop sales).

I know why they do it and understand why it's necessary but it still bugs me.

Don't worry, i bet you it will be available next year. :D 

This year the price for it was 150P for the excal proto skin and IIRC it was 50P for the glaive skin.

You'll have plenty of time to save up some plats if you dont plan on spending money.