The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Status Effects Need A Buff/rework.

Hixlysss

In regards to Continuous Weapons does it only use 1 projectile for the DoT or does it calculate Proc as projectiles per/sec.

Example Synoid if it had a Heat Build would the Heat proc have been stronger with 210 base and 2.0 fire-rate or is it the same with 28base and 15.0 fire-rate since procs are per/second instead of status per projectile chance?

Will test this now.  My guess is that it uses the base damage component of whatever number comes up when the proc occurs.  

Indeed, it is based on however much damage was in the tick that procced it.  Increasing fire rate resulted in significantly higher proc numbers.  Good catch, MrNishi.

Edited by RealPandemonium

Indeed, it is based on however much damage was in the tick that procced it.  Increasing fire rate resulted in significantly higher proc numbers.  Good catch, MrNishi.

Yeah, it was why I always got confused using Spectra as proc weapon back when base Damage was 8.0 and I first put 6 Forma in....the Bleed procs were higher UI base damage, so I figured maybe it was just special.

Then as you showed with Math on Bleed Headshot Red Crit: Has me wondering if Synoid change affected Heat or Toxic proc is..lowered to just base pellet or proc per second damage number.

Thanks for testing and following up.