Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Augment Mods

JesterTheNight

We need them, I don't know if they should be a Syndicate reward cause lorewise it doesn't make much sense, Tenno and Orokin were the only ones to know how to make an archwing, but we definitely need them. There's so little content for archwing that it gets boring really fast, I got all the mods, weapons and archwings (no Prisma Veritux though) really fast once I dedicated my time to the archwing mode (I like it cause you don't have to press keys really fast to get around *tendinitis problem*).

I'm pretty sure DE thought about this but I'll throw some ideas around:

Odonata/Prime

1. Shield is a bubble now, or you get a second shield behind you.

2. You get a speed boost for X seconds after you throw the flares out (it's an evasion skill right? So make us escape faster).

3. More missles?

4. Enemies are unable to move for X seconds after getting pushed.

Itzal

1. Creates a sonic boom behind you dealing X blast damage.

2. Cloaked allies receive an attack boost by X%.

3. Black hole stays there for X seconds (really short, 5 seconds max).

4. In addition to normal drones you spawn a supportive one that heals you or buffs you (no idea how to augment this skill).

Elytron

1. Heatseeking? More missles?

2. Enemies that end up in the smoke trail will receive X electric damage over time.

3. Enemies in the bubble will have their armor rating reduced by X%.

4. Enemies hit by the blast will suffer from radiation (no idea for this one...)

What do you think? Should archwing augment mods be a thing? Should they spend more time on a mode clearly hated by a great percentage of the playerbase or not? Should they create a Racing mode a la Mario Kart/Crash Team Bandicoot for archwing?

Edited by JesterTheNight

Sure we can always use some augment mods... but at the moment the amount of mods we have for archwing and its weapons compared to warframe's is still a joke.

It really is, they're so few that there really aren't any original or fun build for anything archwing related, just the usual stuff, health and shields, skill modifiers (strength, range etc.), weapon damage and elemental damage... it's really boring. There's no -X% weapon recoil (Dual Decurion... dat recoil), no rifle zoom (Velocitus sniping would be easier), no pellet spread mods (Corvas feels more like a short range sniper rifle than a shotgun), no melee weapon stances (these aren't really necessary though). Clearly DE's focus isn't on archwing.

Edited by JesterTheNight