Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Doubt How Many Tenno Be Like This In Eu Sv

iHzBBz

Too bad I didn't save the convo where I felt all giddy and I sold volt prime chassis to a guy for 20pl.

I usualy sold it for 120-140pl but I already bought that proto-excal skin from another chassis and I didnt know what to do with plat. (I know I know... warframe slots...)

So he asked for my price and I said 20 platinum and then I asked if it wasn't too much. He said it was, He said that the chassis is worth 10 platinum, but he will give me the 20 because he felt generous.

I thanked him many times and we did the trade.

He was so exstasic that hes going to get a volt chassis for 20 plat that he didn't even check the name of the trade when I sold him an ember chassis instead.

Too bad I didn't save the convo where I felt all giddy and I sold volt prime chassis to a guy for 20pl.

I usualy sold it for 120-140pl but I already bought that proto-excal skin from another chassis and I didnt know what to do with plat. (I know I know... warframe slots...)

So he asked for my price and I said 20 platinum and then I asked if it wasn't too much. He said it was, He said that the chassis is worth 10 platinum, but he will give me the 20 because he felt generous.

I thanked him many times and we did the trade.

He was so exstasic that hes going to get a volt chassis for 20 plat that he didn't even check the name of the trade when I sold him an ember chassis instead.

That's a scam dude. Not really smart to boast on the forums..