The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founders Status Automatic Upgrading

ZWarhammer

This is a little side thing i have been thinking about lately, i have spent enough money on this game to get 2-3 levels of the founders status but since i've been doing that over time with less currencies at a time i'm still not considered to be a founder.

My question to this is.... why ? i am supporting the game just as much as someone else who bought all at once but i'm just doing it at my own pace. I could have waited it out and bought it all at once but i thought it'd be all good if i were to pay bit by bit still supporting the game in same amounts but getting no benefit from it.

I'm sure there is a lot of people who did the same thing.

Why not make the the normal purchases give you founders status once you have purchased enough ? i think this would be a nice addition and would encourage more people to spend the small amounts of money when they have it instead waiting it out and maybe changing their minds in the end cause they found something else they want.

Thoughts ?

Edited by ZWarhammer

I think it'd be a nice thing to add... but the founders thing is different since it's a limited time only thing. Plus it isn't too bad to just save up 20 bucks to get the beginner founder and upgrade it later, thats what I did. I do think though the people paying for plat normally though aren't getting much for their buck.

It's a technical thing, item X does not convert to item Y, they are separate entities in the back-end.

Our founders program is meant to give users a way to support us, and in return, getting exclusive content and gear.

I think our support.warframe.com help desk is open to discussing situations like this - where the equivalent of a founders package was purchased in platinum only. You may want to consider contacting them - it never hurts to ask!

I'll try. i just thought that this was the right place for discussing this sort of stuff, and even though the founders packages are limited edition i don't see any harm in this working as i mentioned till they are available :/ it's not very encouraging to know that paying little by little does't get me anywhere.

and i thought that you could upgrade the status of your founders pack so this is somewhat similar to me.

Erm i don't think warframe support is the right place to go to for this considering this message :Warframe Support is specifically for reporting bugs, payment and technical issues only. Please make use of the Warframe Forums 

for submitting any suggestions or feature requests. 
. or did i miss something ?

It's a technical thing, item X does not convert to item Y, they are separate entities in the back-end.

Our founders program is meant to give users a way to support us, and in return, getting exclusive content and gear.

I think our support.warframe.com help desk is open to discussing situations like this - where the equivalent of a founders package was purchased in platinum only. You may want to consider contacting them - it never hurts to ask!

(Since I was going to make a thread about this) so it's useless to ask for a progress bar kind of thing, where every time you spend $5 or w/e it goes up $5 and once you spend enough you can upgrade to the next foundrs package? I'd b fine even if you had to manually buy the first level, then pay an extra $5 to actually upgrade. Obviously you wouldn't get any plat when you upgrade, and you would have to actually buy the first "level" Also, you'd only get any rewards you don't already have, so you'd end with only 1 Excalibur prime

Thoughts? Should I make it a thread?

Edited by Feldgrep