Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blue Prints For Mods

shadowslasher1

Nope...

it's redundant, what if someone gets that Mod like 10 times while

the Mod is building? Moreover, according to the lore, it works like an Artifact/ a skill, not a weapon, you can't actually 'BUILD' a skill right? Makes no sense.

IMO

Nope...

it's redundant, what if someone gets that Mod like 10 times while

the Mod is building? Moreover, according to the lore, it works like an Artifact/ a skill, not a weapon, you can't actually 'BUILD' a skill right? Makes no sense.

IMO

Well thats a risk you choose to take. 

As for the lore, mods are modifications, why shouldn't you be able to craft them? You can craft warframes and weapons. Perhaps excluding powers from this crafting system, but otherwise what's the problem?

what if it's a rare mod and by the way if your getting mods that often your extremely lucky or cheating also when u combine a ton of mods together it gets better so if u put a lot of mods together it'd get super good and furthermore u equip mods and u dont equip a skill seeing as the warframe is a super suit basically it'd be like building a computer chip but this is just a game so yeah u'd just build a skill it'd be pretty cool lol

looking at that it comes off  pretty rude sorry but i still want to say that point

also dasmir can u explain that post i think it was a compliment of some kind but i dont understand it sorry 

My English Drunk !

The only way to level up mods like Damage+/multi-shot is farming kappa and praise the RNG gods to drop some rare mods/ rare cores.

Perhaps have this tied into the dojo somehow? Have a room where clan members can pool together resources to allow for production of certain mods. Maybe one clan member sacrifices one of their mods so that a certain number of blueprints for said mod can be made and given to clan mates. Although I guess that could rapidly spiral out of control and everyone would have everything within a few days... yeah that idea definitely needs work, but perhaps something to consider.

I'd certainly support something like this, provided it is priced correctly.  If it ties in with the dojo system, all the better.  It would certainly give me something to do with all the mats I've got laying around.