Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rift Sigil

(PSN)thehoocodfather

Question

In order to get the rift sisgil on the phoenix interception alert, does the alert update its screen in your liset navigation section or do you just redo the alert on the day stated eg today for the PS4 ?

Anyone on the PC remember if the rift sigil appears as a mission goal on the alert screen in the liset ? 

As for the sigil, does it work ?

Is it useful in game eg its display allows you to realise you are low on energy ?

How about a voice alert from our sentinels when we are low on energy, health and shields ? ( in a cool robot voice of course ) 

How about an auto drop energy / shield / health restore mod ? As soon as you drop low, the mod drops a restore for you automatically in game. 

Any other ideas for a tactical asset ?  

5 answers to this question

there's a user interface of HP, shield, and energy already. There's also that squeaky sound that suppose to tell you that your shield is depleted and now taking HP damage.

A voice prompt for those is too much already, it's like you need to use GPS to get from your bedroom to the kitchen.

And I dont use Rift Sigil to tell me how much energy I have. It's probably just my eyes or I really don't see much difference in how much energy I have.

First of all, it was a reward for the Escalation mission, I don't know if it's the same in console, the comments said there was no (lvl 130) mission so I think you need to re-do it? Ask someone who actually has it in console through chat.

Second, no, it doesn't help, it surely shines a lot more but it doesn't mean you can tell how much as it is constantly moving, not some kind of bar/thermometer with the amount of energy.

Third, I would like a GLaDOS one :)

Last, no, you would use restores without really wanting them (1 hundred energy orbs and you run out and use one and oops wasted)

The rift sigil was definitely listed as a reward for completing the Phoenix interception escalation.

Personally I haven't even looked at it when low on energy (it's also on the front of my frames so that makes it less likely I'll notice it). It's more just a shimmery token of "you survived level 150 enemies, go you".

I would definitely like more flavour from our sentinels, especially if it makes them seem somewhat sentient.