The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recording Warframe?

avivg666

I wana record my gameplay , Problem is I dont know how, Is there an ingame way to record? and if not , what software would provide good results,I want to do HD recordings with no stupid watermark on them,I know fraps I never tried it but I think it has a watermark or somthing,any ways is there any free good recorder or a cracked one? O,o

I wouldn't continue talk about cracked anything, because the thread will probably get locked faster than an Excaliber can slash-dash.

I would suggest obtaining Fraps (the license doesn't cost much) however there are some free programs. VirtualDub is one that I am aware of, wikipedia has a list and google would be your friend too.

I'd suggest that you should also take care in editing anything you record and upload - a well presented video is much more palatable for the audience than something which has irrelevancies (pausing the game but not the recording to deal with family, etc) or terrible audio set up (please, check this in advance!)

Best of luck.

fraps is the most simple recording program for games, but also the most resource demanding, make sure you have alot of disk space and an editing program as raw videos can be stupid big, best example i can give, i recorder an old game wich around 30-40 minutes video, the raw footage was 30+GB in raw format, simple editing program like windows movie maker cut it down to less then 800MB without hurting the quality.

anyway, i reccemand fraps, however please download the demo of it first, can only record 30 seconds, but it is a good way to know if your computer can handle recording.