Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Music To Make The Void Grinding More Enjoyable

Deshiel

i also do that...

or lower it a lot.

No need to find other musics for void "grinding" since they want to remove this grinding :D

Personally I mute the warframe music and use spotify..

I make my own, makes me feel more badass. Makes my gaming more personified. ;)

Not into dubstep myself. More into the metal stuff. Though if you like electronic you may like a band called "Blood Stain Child"

They are a Japanese electronic and electronic meal band. They do both

Here is a song of their's called Electricity

Personally I mute the warframe music and use spotify..

Same here. The amount of hours I have spent listening to Spotify, I don't even want to know

Edited by Surtur

Not into dubstep myself. More into the metal stuff. Though if you like electronic you may like a band called "Blood Stain Child"

They are a Japanese electronic and electronic meal band. They do both

Here is a song of their's called Electricity

Same here. The amount of hours I have spent listening to Spotify, I don't even want to know

I love blood stain child :) and I love metal/rock amplified with electronic music, but I don't have the proper gear to do that yet. ;)

Also, I sometimes listen to winamp radios when I play warframe, because My broken RAMS went from 4gb to 3GB and running chrome with warframe slows everything down in-game like... way too much.

I love blood stain child :) and I love metal/rock amplified with electronic music, but I don't have the proper gear to do that yet. ;)

Also, I sometimes listen to winamp radios when I play warframe, because My broken RAMS went from 4gb to 3GB and running chrome with warframe slows everything down in-game like... way too much.

They are pretty good. I listen to them once in a while, but generally I listen to stuff that is more metal than this.