Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There Any In Game Teaser For Upcoming Sentients?

LogaMC1995

Perhaps Sentients borrowed the Orokin text to understand their tech better?

Hmm... I don't like this.

Well, depending on where the Sentients originally came from...

But it DOES provide a hamper in my theory, IF that's the case... Though I still note that the helmet IS different enough from the rest of Chroma's pelt that it warrants special consideration. Though, there's one question that could solve all of this:

would that Teaser description have been the same if the original default helm was on it instead?

I'm curious to know what it is about Chroma that makes Lotus connect him immediately to them.

I'm thinking that maybe his pelt is actually the shell of a sentient. The two do look similar, aside from the head of the pelt, based purely on visual evidence.

It might also explain why Chroma is regarded as the strongest of the warframes, so far. If he was able ot kill a sentient, and adapt some of it's abilities for his own use, then that would make him fairly powerful compared to our other warframes. I think it also makes sense in the regard to the Lotus connecting Chroma's sighting to last being when the sentients were present as well.

But this is all just a really weak theory and wild speculation.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

I'm thinking that maybe his pelt is actually the shell of a sentient. The two do look similar, aside from the head of the pelt.

I still must not be seeing something you are, because the look of those things in the trailer was NOT like what Chroma wears. And even the thing in Stolen Dreams doesn't match up.

Edited by Morec0

I still must not be seeing something you are, because the look of those things in the trailer was NOT like what Chroma wears. And even the thing in Stolen Dreams doesn't match up.

Well, I'm just making a connection because the aesthetic of the 'legs' of the pelt and the 'arms' of the pelt seem, to me, to resemble what the sentient foot soldiers in the trailer shown at Tenno live looked like. They also seem to have the little pieces on their backs like chroma where his pelt produces it's wings.

I just took a look at the trailer again, and I still think that Chroma's pelt bears some relemblence to the foot soldiers that drop around excalibur.

Well, I'm just making a connection because the aesthetic of the 'legs' of the pelt and the 'arms' of the pelt seem, to me, to resemble what the sentient foot soldiers in the trailer shown at Tenno live looked like. They also seem to have the little pieces on their backs like chroma where his pelt produces it's wings.

I just took a look at the trailer again, and I still think that Chroma's pelt bears some relemblence to the foot soldiers that drop around excalibur.

Hmm, true. Silhouette-wise I can see how that link. They look much smoother and more steamlined than the wrinkled organic look of Chroma's pelt, but that is a noteworthy point and I'll keep in mind.

Hmm, true. Silhouette-wise I can see how that link. They look much smoother and more steamlined than the wrinkled organic look of Chroma's pelt, but that is a noteworthy point and I'll keep in mind.

If in fact the Sentients ARE machines, perhaps the ones we saw in the trailer were version 2.0 Sentients and the ones Chroma wear are version 1.0 Sentients?

The Sentiens are said to be highly adaptable, and it would support my theory of organic technology, but I'm just spitballing here.

If in fact the Sentients ARE machines, perhaps the ones we saw in the trailer were version 2.0 Sentients and the ones Chroma wear are version 1.0 Sentients?

The Sentiens are said to be highly adaptable, and it would support my theory of organic technology, but I'm just spitballing here.

I think the Sentient 1.0 are the Sentient themselves, that is why the pelt looks organic and is said as a trophy for killing something(can't remember what it is). Now, they maybe waited long time learning our weakness and deployed Sentients 2.0, possibly battle proxies which look sleek and inorganic.