Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Challange

dacond3

I have a challange for you people Make warframe fun agen im serous half my friends quit.

I'm sorry for the bashing on you but:

I have a challange for you dacond3 make ur spelling guud agen im serous half my mind died.

Anyways: Just try taking a break and then go back or... look for a fun weapon/frame/playstyle, earn weapon/frame/start doing playstyle, have fun, profit?

I'm sorry for the bashing on you but:

I have a challange for you dacond3 make ur spelling guud agen im serous half my mind died.

Anyways: Just try taking a break and then go back or... look for a fun weapon/frame/playstyle, earn weapon/frame/start doing playstyle, have fun, profit?

IVE TAKEN BREAKS DAMIT IDK WAT TO DO...

Any suggestions? What you're saying is comparable to telling a chef to make a steak taste good without telling them how you want it. Medium? Rare? Medium-Rare?

I want warframe to like give new things Just new like Take a totally diffrent turn or something like ALL i do is relay.

Nah, they're too busy making the game easy. I brought this same issue up a while ago. I used to be addicted to the game, now it just play when I'm really bored with nothing else to do, and even then, the game is just sitting there, while I'm doing something else. Getting warframes used to be more difficult, now it's easy to get them and even level them to 30 in 1 day, mods are somewhat hard to get, depending on the mod I guess. 

Nah, they're too busy making the game easy. I brought this same issue up a while ago. I used to be addicted to the game, now it just play when I'm really bored with nothing else to do, and even then, the game is just sitting there, while I'm doing something else. Getting warframes used to be more difficult, now it's easy to get them and even level them to 30 in 1 day, mods are somewhat hard to get, depending on the mod I guess. 

you say that, but you seem to be forgetting that the console Tenno will be getting the 8 player raid soon