Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loadouts Sigils Shared (Bugs) Normal & Conclave Crossed

ndantony

Not sure if anyone have experienced this and/or on other loadouts. Sigil loadouts cross over each other between normal and conclave. Haven't tested with the archwing yet.

When I went to conclave arsenal, I found that the normal sigil Rift was crossed over. See pic 1.

At first, I thought it was just a minor thing. I then changed for a conclave sigil. But when I went back to the normal loadout, I found that the conclave sigil Revelation was crossed over. See pic 2. 

Pic. 1

conclaveNormalsigShared_zpslpl4hosa.jpg

Pic. 2

NormalloadConclaveSigStuck_zpssu9ze1ru.j 

Normal and Conclave colour schemes are currently shared.  If you change a colour, emblem, attachment or Sigilin one it will change in the other.  Arcane helmets used in co-op will be replaced by default in Conclave though and Sigils will only show on your frame in the correct mode even though they will be listed as equipped in both.

My current workaround is to have colour scheme C dedicated to Conclave.  I'll use the Conclave Sigil, maybe a different colour set and different armour and leave the Conclave loadout with C selected.  A and B are then used for co-op play with different Syndicate Sigils depending on who I'm currently trying to get points for (Red Veil or New Loka) as it is much quicker to switch between A and B than it is to go into the Sigils and try to find the right ones with out kind of filter.  After a little bit of time setting it up for the frames I play often it is now quicker to change between missions when friends might be waiting on me.

Archwings have their own colour loadouts that apply to the archwing itself and do not allow a Sigil to be chosen.  The Sigil on your currently equipped co-op warframe (the one you'll see piloting the archwing) will be applied.  You wont be able to see it in mission but you will get the standing from it.  They used to show in Archwing missions but stopped when update 16 separated the loadouts.

It's a bug.

Update 16 was ok and kept them separate, though was still bug a little bit. Now they are bugged due to recent patches. Color schemes, helmet, and other cosmetics shared are not so much an issue. In fact, I enjoy them being shared. They save me times to have to customize all over again. Customizing each 3 configs is already a pain in the behinds. OMG. Where is the copy or duplicate buttons... lol

But the sigils shared is quite an issue for me. I used all 3, A, B, and C configs for my three syndicates, so there is nothing left to spare. Otherwise, I believe sigils should not be part of cosmetics since they have "real" functional effects to the gameplay. But that is another discussion.

Edited by ndantony