Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Testing Arena

Llyssa

There are some serouisly AWESOME weapons and frames in the game.

There's some that people hate.

Unfortunately, the only way to find out for sure is to spend a ludicrous amount of time and energy or real money on purchasing something you don't know everything about.

It would be really awesome if the game featured a testing location, where you could try out all of the cool gadgets and items before you sink in your hard earned credits or platinum.

Otherwise, you're left with situations of massive buyer's regret on some things that take substantial investments.

It would make a lot of things more interesting, and let us find what's our style. This would likely promote sales of items players are otherwise reluctant to purchase, and help with dev team income.

Plus, it would be fun to just mess around with stuff for random effects.

This would be better for the players *and* the developers. As it is now I've bought a few rifles and didn't like them, now becasue of that I won't buy anything. More people would buy more platnium to buy more guns/gear if they weren't afraid of wasting the platinum on something they wouldn't like.

+1 !

For as much as it takes to geta new weapon I would love to try it before you buy it. Personally I made the gorgon only to find out that the wind up takes so long that it doesn't really jive with my play style, but of course by the time I figured that out it was way way too late.