Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey There!

Stouty22

I'm pretty new to this game and am figuring out things slowly but surely. I have learned the hard way you can't solo things really that easy. Problem is I really don't have to many people to play with online. Would anyone be willing to add me so I have some friends to do missions with? If so my name in game is stouty22 and I am on PC.

Welcome Tenno

Stop by the Larunda relay to say hello sometime:)

You can always check in recruitment chat for people to help you, and if you've any questions there's normally people who'll answer it in region chat or in relays. You can of course also ask on the forums:)

If you need help, feel free to send me a message ingame!

(everyones name on the forums is the same as ingame)

Good hunting Tenno!

Don't go to larunda relay, that is the poor man's market, come to orcus relay, so much better :D

Larunda relay is for the new players and if he's new he can't come by due to the Mastery rank 8 required. And the reason why I said Larunda is because that's where I help out, so if any assistance is needed I'm there to be found:)

Larunda relay is for the new players and if he's new he can't come by due to the Mastery rank 8 required. And the reason why I said Larunda is because that's where I help out, so if any assistance is needed I'm there to be found:)

NOONE NEEDS YOUR DUSTY HAND HELP!!! Get away from me peasant D:<