Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lightdragon, An Introduction Never Introduced.

lightdragon64

Well then i guess it's about time i put out an introduction of some sort on the forums.

Hello everyone.

My name is lightdragon64, currently i am a Mastery rank 17 player who has been playing warframe ever sense it was in its early beta days. With over 600+ hours of game time under my belt i figured it was about time to let people know who i am considering the amount of time i have put into this game.

i have seen warframe in both good times, and unfavorable times such as the horrid stamina 2.0, i have seen the community show off its best people, and some of it's worst. but i figured today i would try to add myself into the mix as a more well rounded player who is interested in the development of warframe and looks forward to what's next.

If you ever need help as a new player, or an experienced one don't be afraid to ask for my help either by sending me a PM in game, or through the forums.

while i have work and the remainder of college to get through day to day i still find time to play warframe, and have found that helping out both new and old players to be a lot of fun.

so don't be afraid to ask for my help! because trust me, i would be glad to!