Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Detect Vulnerability Mod

JohnKable

Today i was trying to buy the mod Detect vulnerability from another user.

He had a message telling that "unique copies of abilities cant be traded". we both thought it was a recent addition to prevent players to accidentally sell or trade sentinel / kubrow unique mods as long as you have only 1.

I even though "cool thing" i knew of people selling kubrow precepts then realizing those mods werent dropped but sent to inventory while the dog was still hatching.

So the guy went in the sanctuary and bought a second one but the message appeared again even if he had two. So the mod is simply untradable.

The fact that bothers me is that the message should be more CLEAR and / or it should be impossible to buy a second one from simaris. the only thing one is supposed to do with multiple copies is to have them at different ranks...but this factor doesnt seem relevant for event mods we can get only 1 of.

At least it should state the thing clearly in the simulacrum store or before buying the mod if one is already owned.
Edited by JohnKable

This appears to most likely be a bug.

Moved to PC Bugs.

thanks for moving in the proper section. It appears to be a bug because it is supposed to work the way we intended to?   i will try again later and see what happens.

Nobody has trading experience with this mod?

Edited by JohnKable

• 4 months later...