Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

And I'm Back.

yangskiii

Well, not that a lot of people knew that I was gone, only a handful knew, mostly my guildmates. And I sure do miss playing this game.

But I am back(not quite yet, as i'm still waiting for the download to finish) after a few months of hiatus, and mostly because I got lazy fixing my PC.

Looking forward to spending some good quality time spreading Grineer's innards all over the galaxy with my fellow tenno brothers! 

Thanks. Really hope to play as soon as possible. It might take a while. So anything drastic that changed in the game? Not in the mood yet to lurk around and see update notes. 

Phew. That depends on how many moths you've been gone.

Answer is quite possibly "yes", as we're in update 16 right now. When did you leave?

Hmm. Not really that long as I've been able to grab and make profit off of Nova Prime and Soma Prime, I think 2, maybe 3 weeks after Nova P came out was when I stopped playing.

Well I do anticipate quite a lot of changes as this game can be a roller-coaster rides with their updates. One second we're heading left, the next second, we've spun 720 degrees in 2 axis.

Ah.

Well, quick recap of stuff since then:

Spy 2.0

New PVP style

New Scanning syndicate

(See relays for the above 2)

Manics(grineer version of ash--an enemy)

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Raid 2.0 (which has pretty much nothing to do with raid 1.0).

and arcane enchantments(which are rewards from raid 2.0)

Edited by Llyssa

Ah.

Well, quick recap of stuff since then:

Spy 2.0

New PVP style

New Scanning syndicate

(See relays for the above 2)

Manics(grineer version of ash--an enemy)

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Raid 2.0 (which has pretty much nothing to do with raid 1.0).

and arcane enchantments(which are rewards from raid 2.0)

I think I've seen the new pvp style in the devstream. it's the one with 4 vs 4 players right?

arcane enhancements, do they have something to do with our arcane helmets? or this is another mechanic to the game?

Oh also, is J3-Golem the boss in Raid? or not? xD

WB dude!

I know the feeling :p

2 times since now tbh XD

Haha thanks. This is actually my second time coming back,

1st one was really me getting burned out, this second time is my pc having problem. xD

I think I've seen the new pvp style in the devstream. it's the one with 4 vs 4 players right?

arcane enhancements, do they have something to do with our arcane helmets? or this is another mechanic to the game?

Oh also, is J3-Golem the boss in Raid? or not? xD

Haha thanks. This is actually my second time coming back,

1st one was really me getting burned out, this second time is my pc having problem. xD

Yes, 4 v 4 pvp. Uses different rules for stuff, so it's more balanced.

The arcane enchantments are applied to syandanas and helmets, and give small, conditional bonuses. They do stack, however.

Hek is the raid boss. J3 is still some ways off.

Yes, 4 v 4 pvp. Uses different rules for stuff, so it's more balanced.

The arcane enchantments are applied to syandanas and helmets, and give small, conditional bonuses. They do stack, however.

Hek is the raid boss. J3 is still some ways off.

maybe i'll finally give pvp a try. or maybe not, depends on what I read more about the previous updates. Just ate dinner and off to have some after-meal pleasures.

I see, and these conditional bonuses does not have a drawback of some-sort like how arcane helmets were designed? But these sounds interesting. And too bad, I was looking forward to killing J3-Golem again. 

Oh about raid, is it something like a multiple objective mission where it'll end in a multi-part, multi-stage(places) kind of boss fight? 

Raids aren't hard (yet).  Read some instructions, as figuring out the puzzles is a large part of the raid.  If you go in having some idea of how to accomplish it, you'll do much better.

Will do just that. Though where might be a good place to read instructions about raid?

Welcome back :3 

Thanks