The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Tonfa (With 3D Model And Stats)

Dogefighter

Ayy, fan concepts.  So i've been wondering what warframe could use, and i decided that we could use 2 things:  A new tonfa, and some corpus weaponry.  However, i'm lazy, so rather than working on both, a just made a corpus tonfa.

I've tried to make it on par with or slightly weaker than the kronen, since the kronen is already so powerful.  However, we don't want another prova, either, so hopefully i've given the corpus a nice melee.  Any feedback is appreciated, be it on the model, stats, or idea in general.

Still working on the name, i'll take suggestions.  Try not to be edgy (that means you, verdict).

3D Models

4bfa095020397a59d775f06b1fc8cd53.png

fea4dd83f8d002643f70e6cc924cd187.png

becee73a8b15b53ee16147aff4ff8a67.png

Stats

Impact:  5

Slash:  10

Electric:  45

Attack Speed:  .95

Stamina:  15

Critical Chance:  7.5%

Status Chance:  20%

Channeling:  +45%

Channeling Cost:  5.00

Polarities

Aura Polarity:  Madurai  ( y / V )

Other Polarities:  One Madurai (y / V), one naramon ( -- )

Edited by Dogefighter

Give it more of a Serro/Prod look Stamana and speed kinda equal out(?) And why not D polarity(lel) as a Tonfa it should have slash becouse logic or there are Clunky Armorish(?) things on it to slow it down? 

It looks really good btw 

And i see alot of sleek PBR(?) black and energy reds running around if this is a thing soonTM.

Edited by dacond3

Give it more of a Serro/Prod look Stamana and speed kinda equal out(?) And why not D polarity(lel) as a Tonfa it should have slash becouse logic or there are Clunky Armorish(?) things on it to slow it down? 

It looks really good btw 

And i see alot of sleek PBR(?) black and energy reds running around if this is a thing soonTM.

It's not as sleek as the kronen, so it would be clunkier.  As for slash, it doesn't do slash damage.  However, that reminds me, i DO need to add some other polarities.

It's not as sleek as the kronen, so it would be clunkier.  As for slash, it doesn't do slash damage.  However, that reminds me, i DO need to add some other polarities.

I have yet to understand the Corpus fashion Clunky is grineer Unless full blown symmitry and boxy robotic desing like Gox

And why not slash its a Lazer unless we made soild beams of light *Portal 2 refence maybe* 

I think the impact damage should be taken off. And the speed should be increased to 1.1, maybe. 

I considered it, but it's a lot clunkier than the kronen, which is hovering right at 1.1, so i slowed it down a bit.  As for the impact, i can see what you mean.  Prova doesnt deal impact, so why should this?  However, i always kind of thought it should, since you're still whacking someone with a big metal stick.  Same scenario here.  Thank you for your feedback, though  ^__^

I have yet to understand the Corpus fashion Clunky is grineer Unless full blown symmitry and boxy robotic desing like Gox

And why not slash its a Lazer unless we made soild beams of light *Portal 2 refence maybe* 

Fair point, i suppose.  I'll compensate for added slash by slightly decreasing electricity damage.

Great idea, I like the direction of the art, but it seems like it could use more flair. Perhaps view the Prova to see if there is any styling you can carry over

I was thinking of more of a serro look becouse it could be "modded" for combat and ships(Ha..Ha..).