Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warning: Hackers Everywhere !

Argoxium

Hello everyone,

This day is a freaking terrible day for me since several of my accounts have been hacked (Skype, League of Legends, email adress, etc...) so I just want to warn you all: do NOT give your personnal information to anyone, not even to the guys in your friends lists.

It seems like my Warframe account hasn't been hacked but I changed my password just to be sure.

Be really carfull everyone.

That sounds like common sense...

wat?

honestly, I have no idea how some guy op hardly knows managed to be on his friends list. Chances are that he friended a bot on Steam.

I remotely have no idea how someone managed to add him and send him a link on warframe. It's most likely that he was steam chatting

But it is ! Some one in my friend list told me I was to much toxic in game, he told me there were several complains about me on the LoL forum, and he even gave me the link for me to check the forum. I clicked on the link, it openned the official League of Legends forum page. Well visually it was the official LoL website, but when i checked the link I saw it wasn't, and it was too late :'(

seems like extreme case of keylogger....i suggest you to kill that comp and get a new one