Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About J3 Golem

Deidaku

Hey guys 

I remember DE saying something about J3 golem being an  archwing (only?) boss. 

SO I remembered this: 

The final hazard ; final boss of sonic adventure 2.

If J3 is anything close to this i'll be happy really , remove the rock music ( too bad would be awesome tho) , replace the 2 super sayain Hedgehogs by 4 or 8 archwing players,  add more lasers and infested  corpus archwing enemies ,  a way for J3 to repel players that get too close ,  and voilà , a pretty damn awesome boss fight!

thoguhts?

Hey guys 

I remember DE saying something about J3 golem being an  archwing (only?) boss. 

SO I remembered this: 

The final hazard ; final boss of sonic adventure 2.

If J3 is anything close to this i'll be happy really , remove the rock music ( too bad would be awesome tho) , replace the 2 super sayain Hedgehogs by 4 or 8 archwing players,  add more lasers and infested  corpus archwing enemies ,  a way for J3 to repel players that get too close ,  and voilà , a pretty damn awesome boss fight!

thoguhts?

As soon as i saw the thumbnail of the video, i instantly head the song Live and Learn in my head. Ah teh days of the Dreamcast.

But yeah, J3 Golem will probably be a blast to fight for sure, in comparrison to how he was at first.

As soon as i saw the thumbnail of the video, i instantly head the song Live and Learn in my head. Ah teh days of the Dreamcast.

But yeah, J3 Golem will probably be a blast to fight for sure, in comparrison to how he was at first.

Nah, it's all about the City Escape theme.