Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stressframe Trinity

jjpdn

ive picked up more lokis than i can count. i would say this is true for other trin mains aswell lol

I belive You..as long You stick to speaking for yourself..also, I think your condition is called Dyscalculia ...haha....peace out

Stressframe all the time :D

It gets really tough when you play with a team that treats trin more like a walking sack of band aids than an actual person. I got 20 revives one mission because my team of dps frames couldn't hack it and ohh the 'trin sucks' complaints were Oscar worthy afterwards. I think I got thanked just once in my entire warframe history by a random person for playing trinity because I essentially carried everybody.

Trinity is a wonderful frame but she's probably going to be the cause of any future arthritis for me lol

there are 2 good trinity builds:

EV spam. easy as hell. hit 2 repeatedly. with the new energy vampire augment mod you also give allies shields if you keep spamming. is someone getting low on health? press 4.

Blessing build (aka suicide trinity). easy as hell. jump into the mob of enemies or shoot yourself with a rocket. then press 4. the goal is to bring yourself as low as possible (2 hp with quick thinking) instead of waiting for a teammate to get low

playing trinity isn't exactly hard...there are warframes with much harder tasks that require positioning and much more micromanaging 

Trinity sortve loses her usefulness in late game because if a Loki catches a bombard missile or an heavy gunner elbow boom it's done.                               At that point its all about mitigation which is what creates your headache. This would be fixed if every blessing cast had a base 40% dmg reduction regardless of the squadmembers health.      

Link? Killing enemies? Checking if someone needs energy?

When I play Trinity I spam EV almost like I'm using Desecrate, I don't use link (min. duration) and the only things I watch on my screen are my teammates health bars, they're the one who have to kill enemies.