Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Shouldn't Be Able To Walk Through Each Other

Bibliothekar

2013051400002.th.jpg

You can't walk through enemies, you can't walk through Saryn's Molt, you possibly (haven't tried that yet) can't walk through Loki's Decoy - so why can I walk through other players just like they were ghosts?

Well, I'm hoping for this to be fixed with U8, since the dojo-fights would be a bit pointless otherwise. :D

Sorry, if this is already being discussed in another thread (appreciate a link, then ;)).

Edited by 0cZc0bibliothekar

alot of your abilities are positional. and while that would add to things feeling more "solid" it would make certain things unusable. 

not to mention alot of this game right now is in tight hallways and corridors. 

no thanks. there is enough to worry about without having to make super extra sure you dont bump into anything or any of your friends that are running all over the place to get your abilities to go where you want them. or to dodge out of the way instead of just running into people.

or to turn melee into a mess of "i keep bumping into everybody and missing my attacks"

yeah, thanks but no thanks.

Immersion of third person?

I think they meant immersion in the world. When you see really obviouse game mechanics in action like that it makes it feel less "real". That said I can feel pretty immersed in a third person character, it all depends on your perspective.