Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa:don't Run The Event Right Now,you Will Only Waste Your Credits/time.

Alphafox

Like the title says, don't run the event right now, it's full of bugs.

-Ran the event 4 times, and received progress toward it only once. Most of the time the only one who seem to get the reward is the one who triggered the Moa.

-There is also a bug where it flat out auto fail after you hack it.

-This will happen in solo runs too.

-The moa can just flat out bug you in a state you can't even move. /unstuck won't work.

Don't run the event yet and save your sanity.

-Not sure if it's intended but sometimes the moa will resplenish it's hp/shield nonstop after the successful transfer.

-You might get the ''not in range'' message even when you are in front of it.

Edited by Alphafox

Like the title says, don't run the event right now, it's full of bugs.

Ran the event 4 times, and received progress toward it only once. Most of the time the only one who seem to get the reward is the one who triggered the Moa.

Don't run the event yet and save your sanity.

I can confirm did it then didn't get the points.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=430879294

Edited by genthis

Tested it a few times, so far the only person in the squad that receives the points is the host, all other clients do not and also have their offerings removed from their inventory. Safe way to play it is just solo for the time being.

EDIT: disregard, solo isn't safe either, apparently.

Edited by HornedRat

Even if you're successful you get the value of the offering you used + a very small amount but you lose the key ( I assume this is another bug ). So you'll be risking all those bugs etc to get back about positive 8k on a 100k key if you succeed. 

Even if you're successful you get the value of the offering you used + a very small amount but you lose the key ( I assume this is another bug ). So you'll be risking all those bugs etc to get back about positive 8k on a 100k key if you succeed. 

how many points do you even get? i somehow got 2 points. if its that little then it will take forever to get the last tier

how many points do you even get? i somehow got 2 points. if its that little then it will take forever to get the last tier

I got 97 my first run.

btw I think I was wrong about the key thing. Doing math with an actual calculator and not my dumbass head it works out right. It takes the key but gives you full value + the reward which makes sense otherwise you'd be stuck with the keys after the event was over.

Ran event on extermination mission....upload needed like 15 minutes (no kidding).

Enemy count rose to 600 (!!!) and we only got 4 points for finishing this painful event...DE please....

Sabotage is your friend. I don't think it took my cell longer than ten minutes for the whole mission.

I did this event with a friend and my friend got double credits reward and progress towards the event. I got nothing, no progress towards the event nor any credits.

Here are screenshots of end screen from me and my friend.

Me:

S835u3c.jpg

My Friend:

b97EfTl.jpg

Edit: It was my friend who hacked the Moa and he was the one who destroyed it.

Edit2: My friend had completed the event couple of times before we did it together, I hope this doesn't affect anything.

Edited by groznez