Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back Visible Default Colors In The Appearances Menu.

Mehbah

As of 16.4.0, which added the ability to restore specific default colors instead of all of them, default colors are only shown as a gray box with a red line through it. You can no long see what color the default one is. It's a rather annoying change and doesn't help at all, so please bring back the ability to see the default color.

No man ,,, I think you didn't get it.

Accessories Like Syadana & Armor have its own Color but they are colored with the same "Accessories Color Pallete"

You can take Example from Prisma Yamako Syandana & Primed Eos Armor

Cheers :D

Edited by RAFTOX

I'm honestly not sure what you're saying, but something related to a specific set of armor is not a good reason to not show the default colors in the menu. It's a very, very stupid reason and I hope it wasn't a deliberate one. Why would you downgrade something for everyone even if they don't have the relevant armor?

Maybe later, when we will be able to color everything separately,  DE will remove these "grey boxes".

I mean it looks like a placeholder.

I hope so, it's really killing me that I can't use the default colors of my frame to copy onto my armor suddenly.

It's almost a case to give us the ability to favorite colors of weapons we own slots for, I would hope.

I'm honestly not sure what you're saying, but something related to a specific set of armor is not a good reason to not show the default colors in the menu. It's a very, very stupid reason and I hope it wasn't a deliberate one. Why would you downgrade something for everyone even if they don't have the relevant armor?

The default color is not the same for everything. 

You are coloring a frame+helmet.

Previously if you hit default it showed red because it would pick the default for something you were looking at (Frame) and make that color red for both the helmet and frame.

Now if you hit default it will show a grey box. The frame will be red as is default. If the helm is BLUE by default it will be blue rather than red as before. This allows greater customization. Not as good as coloring things individually, but a step forward to be sure.

Edited by VKhaun