Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Some Exclusive Weapon Are Better Than Others?

markus230

I have no idea where to put it, so I put it here

Snipetron is awesome, Gorgon and Latron Wraith are very good weapons. Gorgon Wraith is status chance version of Gorgon Prisma (or Gorgon Prisma is crit version of Gorgon Wraith because Wraith was first), same goes for Latron Wraith and Prime. But there are weapons like Braton Vandal, Brandal is just worse than Braton Prime, why?

My idea is to make exclusive weapons being alternates of Primes/Prisma/Mara. Braton Vandal should be crit weapon because Braton Prime is status weapon. And I know what you thinking, "But its unfair, new players can't get this weapons", so, we have Void trader, we have Mara and Prisma weapons. If DE will buff an event weapon Baro should sell Mara/Prisma version with the same stats, this way exclusives owners will be happy because they can use their event weapons in end game, and no one gonna complain about it.

PS. Lato should get 2 Void Trader versions, one for Prime and one for Vandal

-braton prime was buffed because alot of people asked for it

-braton vandal was not because not many people have it (nor can anyone get it)

-prisma/wraith gorgon are not based off each other, they are based off the vanilla gorgon (obviously)

-braton vandal is not an event weapon, it was a free gift

-lato overall just needs to be buffed, all versions

-more latos would only be more redudant, we definitely do not need 5 of them

it honestly sounds like you just want the braton vandal buffed (which would be fine) but the rest of your suggestions are unnecessary 

-braton prime was buffed because alot of people asked for it

-braton vandal was not because not many people have it (nor can anyone get it)

-prisma/wraith gorgon are not based off each other, they are based off the vanilla gorgon (obviously)

-braton vandal is not an event weapon, it was a free gift

-lato overall just needs to be buffed, all versions

-more latos would only be more redudant, we definitely do not need 5 of them

-Yes, but whats the point?

-Yes, but whats the point?

-You know what I mean

-If you consider Open Beta Weekend as event, then yes it was, and you had to pay 1 credit for it :P

-Lato can't be buffed, its tutorial weapon, and we all know that DE is not going to buff Lato Prime and Vandal

-4 good Lato's + 1 bad > 3 bad Lato's imo

it honestly sounds like you just want the braton vandal buffed (which would be fine) but the rest of your suggestions are unnecessary 

If I would just say "Braton Vandal needs buff because its just worse than Prime" then I have no chance to get heard, most of players would say "I don't have it so everyone else should suffer"