The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recruiting For The Arbiters Rage. Many Of The Top Mountain Clans In Warframe. #2 In Pvp

(XBOX)The Repo Man151

Wassup tenno. I'm recruiting for the Arbiters Rage. We are one of the top 2 alliances in the game. We strive to help the community by having an active and friendly alliance. Our battlepays are high and our jokes are funny. What do you have to lose. Come join us in the Arbiters today ! Message me on Xbox or reply if you want to join.

Edited by (XB1)Inigo the 2nd

Thread cleaned.

As a reminder to others: Alliance recruitment threads are for alliance recruitment. Respect others and respect their clans/alliances. Just because you dislike someone, their clan or their alliance doesn't excuse you from the rules.

I'm excited to see how quickly your Alliance is reaching is full strength once again. I relish the thought of the Solar Rails coming off of armistice! I cannot wait to fight once more alongside some of the most experienced, and funny as hell, gamers. Arbiter's Rage, is the embodiment of the anger I feel for the people who try and ruin this game! Thanks to your blood, sweat, and tears, we can enjoy this game that much more! Thanks to your constant struggle, we, as a whole, have bettered as a community. If you keep following your same course, I cannot WAIT to see what you guys do next!

-Cheers

I'm excited to see how quickly your Alliance is reaching is full strength once again. I relish the thought of the Solar Rails coming off of armistice! I cannot wait to fight once more alongside some of the most experienced, and funny as hell, gamers. Arbiter's Rage, is the embodiment of the anger I feel for the people who try and ruin this game! Thanks to your blood, sweat, and tears, we can enjoy this game that much more! Thanks to your constant struggle, we, as a whole, have bettered as a community. If you keep following your same course, I cannot WAIT to see what you guys do next!

-Cheers

If the old system returns , we are getting members ready to be able to take a rail in 30 minutes. Since we hold the fastest rail time in the game already ( 2hr 45minutes , with a little help from our friends in other alliances. ) ,we are going to be trying to break the record again. Among other things , our alliance holds many other records. Such as taking a rail unfunded , successfully taking a rail on a weekday twice , and throwing out that 2.5mil battlepay on kadesh that one time. Edited by (XB1)Inigo the 2nd

If the old system returns , we are getting members ready to be able to take a rail in 30 minutes. Since we hold the fastest rail time in the game already ( 1hr 45minutes , with a little help from our friends in other alliances. ) ,we are going to be trying to break the record again. Among other things , our alliance holds many other records. Such as taking a rail unfunded , successfully taking a rail on a weekday twice , and throwing out that 2.5mil battlepay on kadesh that one time.

It was a 2 hour and 45 minute conquer... but even still extremely impressive none the less. Good to know you guys are still working on it.

are you allied with art of war

listen , you may be new here. Whatever propaganda imperial tenno or the order told you is false ( lets be real here , who else ). Yes we are allied with Art of War. We are two sides of the same blade. We were what kept monopilization from destroying warframe. You may think the Art of War is bad , but trust me , that's not true.

While imperial had all of their rails at 5% total tax , Art of War had an actual 0% tax rail. THAT shows just how good they are. One of the best money rails in the game with a ZERO PERCENT TAX. The Arbiters will never split from Art of War. This is a fact. And if you try to take any rail from Art of War or The Arbiters , you will fail. That's a promise.

Hello there, Arbiters Rage is currently filtering out inactive members/clans. If you are the leader of a clan within this alliance, please get on as we are doing roll calls. And at the same time we are recruiting clans/members so please message JOEBLOW3800 if you are interested. You may also message She Was Ready and SYCO LEADER if you want to join the Alliance.

Please note your clan must be a Storm Clan or higher. Thanks for reading.

Edited by (XB1)Armoredtank90

Why a storm clan or higher, small clans not good enough?

In all honesty, trying to manage a FULL alliance of Ghost and Shadow clans gets extremely stressful. You can have upwards of 400 Ghost clans, or 130 Shadow clans if there is nothing larger in your Alliance. If you have a clan of 100+, then you know how hard it is to communicate with every single one of your members on a daily basis... Well it is even harder to communicate with that many people that are NOT in your clan at the same time. A few Shadows and Ghosts within an Alliance is fine, but as inigo said, they must hold their own in activity... but it can get out of hand extremely fast. We had 88 clans within The Order at one point, that was chaos. lol

As you have read the topic title right now you are probably thinking ??? But there is a reason I wrote it. Currently I am witnessing the growth and development about new alliances from different posts and this pleases me. And you want to know why? It is amazing that there is a huge raise in active and determined players who want to reach the big leagues. SO, if you're a new clan/alliance and you're small/large but dream big, GOOD FOR YOU, this game is fun and it grows because YOU, tenno, will try to aim big. I myself when I was a huge newb (not saying I'm still not) didn't really dream big but for some reason I aimed to reach beyond limits I couldn't reach without a clan/alliance because of their social capabilities. Not only that but rail wars are very fun and competitive (and give me a reason to get better gear). So DE thanks for this game, players thank you for helping me strive and clan/alliance leaders thank you for the fun you give to the players you lead because of YOUR progress. To end this post I'd like to thank Arbiters Rage and Art of War for being some of the friendliest alliances I've ever met (not saying other alliances aren't nice, just saying they're the ones I've met)

Rage Tenno, RAGE!!!