The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Md Banshees...how Hard Is It To Not Defend The Wrong Console?

BoswerLK

I mean, I know running around spamming 4 is a pretty braindead affair...but is it really asking too much to put 3 brain cells together once in a while to keep track of which console is being uploaded to? this the second time I was with a banshee so herpderp, that she actually spammed down the wrong room. do the soundquake special effects have some kind of uber int devouring side effect on users or something....

PS: not an actual rant. I just find it hilarious how herpderp banshee players can be sometimes and thought I'd share their crowning moment of epic fail

Yeah and where were you doing that time?  Just as far away from the console as the Banshee? 

Honestly the overall community gone so downhill on defense missions lately, that i don't even care for it anymore. Don't want to help defending? Great, i will sit on my corner and watch that bunch of Grineers over there destroy your terminal / pod.

Yeah and where were you doing that time?  Just as far away from the console as the Banshee? 

Agree with Soulie here.

U complain about some 1 not defending the console what about u and the rest of the team what where they doing when it got attacked

my guess is the same thing as the banshee running around the map not defending the console.

Sorry m8 but u cant blaim the banshee 1 player is enof to defend or u should get beter Weapons and frames.

I see this a lot, for all 'frames generally. People wander off and do their own thing, looking for enemies to kill. It doesn't help that the game doesn't bother to actually mark the console, instead it leaves a waypoint on whichever one *isn't* being uploaded to yet.

I try to stick near the console, but I'm guilty of wandering off too if I get caught up in killing enemies. It usually doesn't matter as long as one person is back at the console to scrape off the occasional roller.

Now defending the Warframe *after* the two consoles, that's a completely different story. I stick to that thing pretty much every second of the fight because it only takes 3 for it to go from healthy to scrap.

there is no clear indicator as to which console is the one to be defended

When you plant the thingy, the exclamation mark on the mini map of the side being defended disappears. Simply go to the side without the exclamation mark (on the mini map). The more you know.

Agree with Soulie here.

U complain about some 1 not defending the console what about u and the rest of the team what where they doing when it got attacked

my guess is the same thing as the banshee running around the map not defending the console.

Sorry m8 but u cant blaim the banshee 1 player is enof to defend or u should get beter Weapons and frames.

well gee einsteins, if I'm wp'ing it while dropping snow globes on it...where do you think I was?

...you guys are those 2 banshees........aren't you...

well gee einsteins, if I'm wp'ing it while dropping snow globes on it...where do you think I was?

...you guys are those 2 banshees........aren't you...

Dropping snow globes huh Wel Frost got more skills than just the Globe learn how to use em and u can actuly defend

I never play banshee on Pug groups People always expect the banshee to clear every thing for the guys that just leech XP ( no offense to the people who do partake in the misson.) just for that reason i always take a saryn or Nyx if i pug People expect less from u and dont whine about That i should kill every thing just because i play banshee, I can solo the mobile defense map with either of the 3 frames i mentioned in this post

Edited by Nimis

Dropping snow globes huh Wel Frost got more skills than just the Globe learn how to use em and u can actuly defend

I never play banshee on Pug groups People always expect the banshee to clear every thing for the guys that just leech XP ( no offense to the people who do partake in the misson.) just for that reason i always take a saryn or Nyx if i pug People expect less from u and dont whine about That i should kill every thing just because i play banshee, I can solo the mobile defense map with either of the 3 frames i mentioned in this post

...so apparently you think frost has both the damage and energy to deal with an army of ~22% frost damage grineer, who on kiste, even the green ones can shrug off his uber......................while maintaining a 50 energy globe every 30 seconds......for 3-5 minutes...............by himself......while all the energy orbs are in the opposite room...........................................ok

I can see that grammar isn't your only deficiency here

Yeah that mission can confuse you for a second or two but it souldn't be more than that. I don't know how many times you met those players but I have only met once and even then we were able to defend it easily but I know how frustrating a loss feels.