Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts On The Tonkor?

Sorez

Im in love with this in PvP, as unforgiving as it can be if you miss.

I love using this in small areas, where I usually get killed by the enemy team ,and ending up getting 1 or 2 kills as my grenade explodes when Im dead~

Also love something I manage to do in one fight a bit ago, where I shot a Nyx with my first grenade, launching her into the air, then shooting her with my second grenade, airshotting and killing her.

I'm not getting as many kills as I did with Braton Prime, but its way too fun not to use :D

Pros : VERY high damage due to its crit potential. Rocket jumping with it is so much fun and can troll allies. Damage taken from explosion is miniscule, making this deadly at close range.

Cons : Very hard to hit moving targets with it along with enemies at medium to long range as the bombs only explode on contact with enemies or allies. Also because of this, the bombs won't explode if they happen to go between enemy's legs which can be frustrating.On top of that, they bounce all over the place. Also, the unintentional rocket jumping which can happen when using it at close range or accidentally stepping on your bombs can be annoying. And being trolled by other allies using it can be annoying.

Personally, I love this thing. It wrecks T3 enemies with one trigger pull with just Serration, Split Chamber,Vital Sense, and Point Strike(Potato only. No forma yet.). Aiming to hit enemies at medium to long range takes some skill and practice, but I'm fine with that. It's a really fun gun.

EDIT : Forget what I said. I forgot that this post was about it in PVP. My bad. :P

Edited by Knightmare047