Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post The Music Of Your Country!

unknow99

Wait, you're from New Zealand too?

I think this is more suitable though:

Agreed.

Poi-E is kinda a iconic one

A better representation might be 

Personally i have been really digging Villainy lately, they have some good stuff.

Also Kiwi Warframers FT-Dubs

Well if you're gonna put in the newer stuff (villainy) then we may as well add this:

As for older stuff:

Also we are taking over this thread :D

Thread+derailed+to+spiderman+_8a9969b0b8

And who can forget Lorde (ermagerd ets lerde)

Though I I also kinda dig this stuff

No I really am Iran. Born in Tehran (the capital).

-snip-

Well, I'm geniunely surprised. Almost as surprised you will be I know the capital of Iran. Actually no, that's probably not that surprising in hindsight.

Also you cannot stop our invasion of this thread, Sixty5 help me out, I'm running low I have plenty of videos and our invasion will be swift and thorough.

Well, I'm geniunely surprised. Almost as surprised you will be I know the capital of Iran. Actually no, that's probably not that surprising in hindsight.

Also you cannot stop our invasion of this thread, Sixty5 help me out, I'm running low I have plenty of videos and our invasion will be swift and thorough.

I CAN STOP THIS.

-snip-

Mate, I got ya, I have infinitely many

Depends on individual some people doesn't even take the fact that there is raining water. AKA made from sugar. Hell here was raining a lot not long ago and I am currently working for small corporation what delivers food to elders. Good thing that my jacket was rainproof and pants what I used was going to end up to be washed anyway.

One group of people I suggest you to check out is Dudesons if you need something crazy from our side. If you want more rock music. Check Korpiklaani in youtube.

Believe me in here Finland. There is musicians in nearly every category of music styles. From Disco to metal.

Guess I can put something from Finland too (thou this is in english)