Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If The Stalker Is Actually...

(XBOX)Grihaly

There cannot be a 100% visual match between two transmissions of the same text content would be possible, even with robots, except if it was copied over. 

Just compare the Lotus's face movement in the two transmissions. 100% visual match every time. 

Actually, if you time it right, you can pause the game and her head keeps wobbling like she's having an intense internal conversation, or listening to one groovy tune that one one else would like.  Quite amusing. 

Not quite as amusing as when I realized that the Lotus has a Canadian accent (Of course she does, but still funny). 

Programs and coding (i.e.: Automator), although that becomes a bit unravelled when saying that there is a fire/there is ice.

This explains why lotus tell me there is ice / fire when I am a step from extraction ( I rush too fast?!)

The AI use by lotus have a serious delay, she should consider AHK and write her own script. XD

This explains why lotus tell me there is ice / fire when I am a step from extraction ( I rush too fast?!)

The AI use by lotus have a serious delay, she should consider AHK and write her own script. XD

Time dilation from distance could be the reason for the delay about fire/ice, but then it would make no sense that everything else is instantaneous.