Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watch Dogs 2 May Be In Development And More

TheErebus.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/dead-island-2-delayed/1100-6427000/

So Dead Island 2 has been delayed and will be pushed back 2016, but even so, I'm still excited for this game. They seem to be adding in way more stuff into the game like stealth focused classes.

In others, Watch Dogs 2 may be in development.

http://www.pcgamer.com/watch-dogs-2-appears-to-be-in-development/

There isn't any clear news as to if it is or not at this stage, but there have been some things that tipped gamers off.

And finally, one of the lead devs of the original Deus Ex is worried about the next Deus Ex game.

http://www.pcgamer.com/warren-spector-says-the-deus-ex-mankind-divided-trailer-bugged-him-a-little/

He basically says that the trailer seemed far too combat focused and didn't show anything else. While I understand why he's concerned, I think he should also note that combat is more exciting to the general public than stealthiness. A trailer is meant to excite people, and showing a mechanically augmented person completely reck several soldiers is quite exciting. So I don't think he should be worried.

I personally didn't like Watch Dogs. I was hoping the combat wasn't so cliche with cars, it felt scripted at times.

Never played any Deus Ex games unfortunately.

Dead Island was an alright game for me, but I'll buy the next one and play it out.

I personally didn't like Watch Dogs. I was hoping the combat wasn't so cliche with cars, it felt scripted at times.

Never played any Deus Ex games unfortunately.

Dead Island was an alright game for me, but I'll buy the next one and play it out.

Dying Light is an excellent game in the meantime, also done by the DI crew.

Kind of pissed about dead island 2's delays since I pre-ordered it 2 days before the first one, my guess is they bit off more than they can chew by claiming 8 player drop in drop out co-op.

Not happy about watchdogs 1, so 2 will have to do a lot to make it up to me. For starters it's the only recent open world game where you cant shoot from your car. The hacking was clunky and less in depth than I'd hoped for, the stealth was really bad, and it had so many broken mechanics I almost smashed the disc in rage.

All Deus Ex mankind divided has to do to get back in my good books is to drop the f88king space pixy chocolate bars BS. Original Deus Ex is best Deus Ex until then.

And finally, one of the lead devs of the original Deus Ex is worried about the next Deus Ex game.

http://www.pcgamer.com/warren-spector-says-the-deus-ex-mankind-divided-trailer-bugged-him-a-little/

He basically says that the trailer seemed far too combat focused and didn't show anything else. While I understand why he's concerned, I think he should also note that combat is more exciting to the general public than stealthiness. A trailer is meant to excite people, and showing a mechanically augmented person completely reck several soldiers is quite exciting. So I don't think he should be worried.

I've been keeping up to date on Mankind Divided. While the trailer is more combat-focused, by no means is stealth being left by the wayside. They're adding a lot of new tools for stealth players, and they're even making it so you don't even need to fight the bosses, you can simply stealth past them like you could in original Deus Ex. The reason why the trailer is so combat-focused was because A: they felt that combat was a bit lackluster in Human Revolution so they've put a lot of work into making it better, and B: in the story Jensen has finally accepted the fact that he's an augmented badass who can potentially pull insane moves and has an arsenal built into him that would make Inspector Gadget seethe with jealousy.

Watch dogs 2, i'm surprised Ubisoft bothered to pick it up again, it wasn't quite the success they wanted.

(*Cough* driving being clunky, tedium level side missions, protagonist that will bore you to death, felt more like a mobile game to be honest)

They made statement that they won't bother with game unless they can make sequel out of it. I'm guessing the lack of ideas forces them to scrape the bottom of a barrel.

I wouldn't say excellent, because it has a lot of problems (like the story)

Comparatively to DI, and I don't think the story counts as a "problem" as opposed to software issues that it does have. But again, if someone indicates they had a good time with DI (despite everything) then DL is arguably a far better game, if not only from a technical standpoint.

Watch dogs 2, i'm surprised Ubisoft bothered to pick it up again, it wasn't quite the success they wanted.

(*Cough* driving being clunky, tedium level side missions, protagonist that will bore you to death, felt more like a mobile game to be honest)

They made statement that they won't bother with game unless they can make sequel out of it. I'm guessing the lack of ideas forces them to scrape the bottom of a barrel.

Watch dogs did well financially, even though it was slaughtered critically and for good reason. That would likely be why it's getting a sequel.

IF and I mean IF they do it right it could be great, the biggest issues I had with watchdogs (PS4 version), was no shooting while driving, the graphics looked worse than GTA V on last gen, there were minimal hackable devices in game and a lot were locked behind an unnecessary "skill tree". Stealth was so many kinds of bad. And the bad mechanics... GRRRRRrrrrrrrRRRR..... you have to restrain some guy for a mission, he's on a rooftop, you hack the explosive device that some guy has because reasons, he somehow notices, he throws explosive device at the VIP he's there to protect, you get mission fail.

Watch_Dogs was fun, but it had little else to do after the main storyline was completed ~ Hopefully they make the second one better with more content to do outside of missions and after the main storyline

I don't think they are scraping the bottom of the barrel, because... you know.... We still haven't reached AC in another galaxy and Far Cry haven't made the tour of the world so...

I don't think they are scraping the bottom of the barrel, because... you know.... We still haven't reached AC in another galaxy and Far Cry haven't made the tour of the world so...

They're definitely getting there.