Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bullet Time

Sorakamii

If there was to be bullet-time to be included in Warframe, instead of it being an exclusive power to a warframe class or w/e, it could be like Killing Floor where the bullet time randomly happens when you kill an enemy.

If there was to be bullet-time to be included in Warframe, instead of it being an exclusive power to a warframe class or w/e, it could be like Killing Floor where the bullet time randomly happens when you kill an enemy.

That is what I was thinking when I saw this topic. It's one of two ways I could see this being implemented. The other being a Warframe ultimate that slows down time for all enemies in the radius but not allies.

Over all I have never liked this concept, especially in a multiplayer scenario. I've played Killing Floor and loved it except the seemingly random "Zed time" slow motion. It never offered me anything other than breaking flow because one person's activation slows everyone's perception down. (I know it's supposed to help you get more accurate hits but I never thought it was necessary, especially as it happened so much while I played that the game might as well have been fully in slow motion). Warframe seems to be happy with the concept of run and gun fast paced action so where is the use in stylized bullet time? I don't see any.

That is what I was thinking when I saw this topic. It's one of two ways I could see this being implemented. The other being a Warframe ultimate that slows down time for all enemies in the radius but not allies.

Over all I have never liked this concept, especially in a multiplayer scenario. I've played Killing Floor and loved it except the seemingly random "Zed time" slow motion. It never offered me anything other than breaking flow because one person's activation slows everyone's perception down. (I know it's supposed to help you get more accurate hits but I never thought it was necessary, especially as it happened so much while I played that the game might as well have been fully in slow motion). Warframe seems to be happy with the concept of run and gun fast paced action so where is the use in stylized bullet time? I don't see any.

At first i was really just thinking...its an ability all the Warframes have to see incoming attacks before they happen.