Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gorgon Login Reward

(XBOX)ashes of suvius

This is killing me, I've been playing on Xbox since before operation cryptic front n still have not gotten this as a reward. I for the most part have logged in everyday until recently hoping to get it as a one or two star reward. Just to make that a little clearer, I avoid playing the game to miss logging in, for a login reward. I think this may be a flaw lol. Can we maybe get a gorgon darvo deal or a Bp available through any means that's not a complete rng trap? It currently looking like this will be the only thing that holds me back from r19. Well, unless we can get the machete or prova vandal. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Edited by (XB1)ashes of suvius

I'm honestly shocked that you're complaining about not getting a gorgon.  Honestly, you should be complaining if you GOT it.  Because it's the worst weapon in the game.  Seriously, I'd rather use an mk1braton.  Even if it is just for MR points.

Edited by Althran

well, I wouldn't be worried about it if I didn't NEED the mastery to hit 19. Currently on Xbox you need to have every available piece of equipment plus all but four missions on the star map in order to hit 19. In other words, randomly getting this gorgon is the only way to get there n almost everyone I've spoken to at my rank has long since gotten it. Plus I'm not really complaining, more or less just recommending a darvo deal for those of us who slipped through the cracks of the login.

Edited by (XB1)ashes of suvius