Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Continuing On With My Friend And Me Playing The Last Stand: Dead Zone... (Off Topic)

Renegade343

(He got hooked to it, while I continued to be addicted to Warframe coke.)

So, we met up again one day, and he showed me how quickly he has grown with playing The Last Stand: Dead Zone, by searching for resources and medical items in a high-level hospital. It was relatively normal, until that moment came: 

He went into an operating room of sorts, searched a cabinet, and somehow found 10 grenades, an assault rifle, fifty ammo, and a curtain.

Who the hell stores these in an operating room of all things? I mean, it is not like the surgeon would be needing a grenade to perform surgery on a patient, right?

If the hospital was taken by some kind of group of soldiers or survivors it looks normal for it to be there, no one would look there, don't you think?

Why would a group of soldiers want to hide their weapons, for one thing, when they are protecting the hospital?

And there are no survivors in there, because the whole place does not have a hint of survivors living in there after the zombie outbreak.