Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Underdog Or Shield Mains Animes And Manga.

Cohee

I like animes where they feature underdog characters who are bullied thrn get so OP mid to end game HAHA

And shield mains..... fantasy scifi... any genre which contains a guy using only a shield, with the underdog stuff.

I read a manga like it a few days ago.. tate yuusha something... twas gooood he got bullied and stuff then his shield had a shield skill tree where it became OP...

I wish for more animes and manga like these themes.. any suggestions? (Pls not absolute duo)

Im also a big fan of The god of highschool! It is a damn great manhwa! Also soul cartel! Another great manhwa!... Re : Monster is a great manga too! :D i recommend it :3 and the legendary moonlight sculptor... damn great xD

Edited by Meismarc

Try "The Gamer" or "Dice."

The former is an action/comedy about a kid whose superpower makes him live life as if it was an RPG, whereas the second is a drama about magical dice that let people change things about themselves without having to work for it.

Edited by Yezzik

Try "The Gamer" or "Dice."

The former is an action/comedy about a kid whose superpower makes him live life as if it was an RPG, whereas the second is a drama about magical dice that let people change things about themselves without having to work for it.

done with that >_< 

Halfway through reading: "Oh, he'd love absolute duo!". Last sentence: "DENIED". 

Also big long shot here, but... perhaps you were referring to Tower of Druaga?

done with that too... as i said tate yuusha something something xD  

Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple

yeah i also know that. Lol

Anything else guys? XD

There is no much there to help from me, the request is rather narrow. A weak person bullied that rises in power or a person that uses a shield.

I could give some suggestions, but they get a little away from that. Just in case, here are some of them:

Midori No Hibi - Not really bullied nor weak, actually the other way around, but the main gets to rise socially

Vandread - Not a weak main, just disliked

Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan - Weak willed main. Very well known, you probably seen it.

Air Gear - No fighting at all. Just a newcomer person in a new type of game rising in status on it. I didn't like it, but you might

Deadman Wonderland - Beware, has gore.

Ixion Saga DT - Rather odd when it comes to what you want. If I say why is it odd, it would be a big spoiler I think...

There is no much there to help from me, the request is rather narrow. A weak person bullied that rises in power or a person that uses a shield.

I could give some suggestions, but they get a little away from that. Just in case, here are some of them:

Midori No Hibi - Not really bullied nor weak, actually the other way around, but the main gets to rise socially

Vandread - Not a weak main, just disliked

Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan - Weak willed main. Very well known, you probably seen it.

Air Gear - No fighting at all. Just a newcomer person in a new type of game rising in status on it. I didn't like it, but you might

Deadman Wonderland - Beware, has gore.

Ixion Saga DT - Rather odd when it comes to what you want. If I say why is it odd, it would be a big spoiler I think...

seen those already >_< air gear was my fave. Finished all chapters in 1 day. It just needed less ecchi lol

Level E - It is about an alien "trying to fit" on Earth. I think of it as one of the most troll anime I have seen. It is fairly away from your wanted theme though.

Edit: just in case you saw the above too.

Nobunagun - Another newcomer in a military division

Girls Und Panzer - An old returning school to an odd 'sport' they had abandoned.

Edited by HellEnforcer