Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

18+(A Lone Tenno )

(XBOX)RIOTx420

As far back as I can remember my nikana is oiled everyday with fresh blood ,

War has consumed all that I am and is now all that I know , war is all I see when I close my eyes.

I listen ... This ship the louts has sent me too is cold and dark , feels like home.

(Clunk..clunk..clunk)

What is this ? Foot steps ?

I wait , I wait for the clunking to get close , close enough to see 3 bulky grineer troops almost stumbling down the ships hull.

If I could feel anything I would almost be sad for them ... And before I even finished think about what a sad feeling must be like there are body parts throwen about the hull as if a pack of wild kubrows went on a feeding frenzy.

It's all to easy , I close my eyes and everything dies.

Is this all that I am ? My sword and bow are my closet companions, my thoughts will only result in the death of my targets.

The lotus calls me Ash, inside I know I'm death.

But I know there's a reason for me being on this grineer ship ... I know these were just the first three foot soldiers... Poor fools

Empty room after empty room , feels like my memories.

The louts had awoken me for a reason , but no matter how hard I try I can not recal anything before she called me to arms.

( frustrated !)

I can not lose focus...

A broken vent with sounds of voices in the distance,

With out hesitation a single hikou rips through the broken fan that was blocking the way into the vent.

Silence is the key , I move silently.

As I reach the end of the vent I see something that excites me ... I see more victims.

Four grineer troops accompanied by two heavy gunners.

My eyes close and I begin to think ....

It's blank and empty , there's no memory !

A spit of blood grazes my cheek as I see an arm spinning off to the side ... Again I close my eyes.

I don't know how long it's been , but what seems to be a few seconds I recal a vision of opening up the throat of a solder and seeing blood spurt like a broken water valve , a blinding smoke and quick screams of pain ,

I couldn't tell you what body parts lay at my feet or who they belonged to , it all happens so fast I feel I can't even control my instincts.

Is this all that I am ? Do I enjoy the slaughter ?

If you ask me why I do this I would probably kill you before you could finish asking my why.

The killing helps fill the emptyness inside.

Edited by (XB1)MaDHatteR420000

(Ooc) thanx everyone:)

Now you'll have to forgive me if I'm doing this wrong ... It my first time hahaa , but anyone who would like to take the next line as Ash or add anything please do ,

Note : looking at some others amazing stories posted I've noticed I'm a little off with starting mine , sorry about that

Edited by (XB1)MaDHatteR420000

Thank you lady viper , honestly I don't know what I'm doing so I thought I'd just start a random open story ( I picked Ash )

I figured I'd start a setting with him , give a little insite to his thoughts and being on a grineer ship doing an exterminate mission , I just wanted to see others take a line as Ash or add another frame to join him ... It was just a try

Good to know , I'm just having a slow day at work so I'm playing with my phone lol ,

Seen the RP part of the forum and thought I'd try it out is all , and thank you for all the feed back , I always appreciate everything from the warframe community:)