Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now, It's Annoying To Take Syndicate Allies *with* You

Outlander3734

I'm forever thankful that extra functionality has been added to the Syndicate allies. Having more interactions with game-world entities aside from killing things is great for the sense of immersion I hunt for. It's also wonderful for helping players be able to play the way they want to play and leave their allies behind so they don't get in the way of stealth or otherwise become a distraction. 

That being said, there's a "pressing use will make something near you happen" wub noise that, while usually helpful, is extremely annoying when you have Syndicate allies constantly going in and out of your use range for the times you like having them around. It'd be nice if, in this specific instance, the noise didn't play. 

That, or they could be reworked to utilize squad commands or something, if such a thing was ever implemented. I'd be super happy about that!

Haha I thought the same thing. I really like the added option, but I don't enjoy how it's implemented. I would prefer if it were perhaps nested as a separate button in the corner of the "gestures" pop up menu.

I would prefer if it were perhaps nested as a separate button in the corner of the "gestures" pop up menu.

This sounds quite good to me! Maybe a little animation could be implemented, something simple, like a little hand sign the Tenno can give to the Syndicate allies.