The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Primed Chamber - When Will De Release This Mod

Hadez239

De said that they will release this mod as a another reward in the future , but its already been 2 years now and still no word about this mod .

so do they will release this mod for all or just kept it being exclusive ? 

Thanks for responds guys :)

They released it as a reward for the mirror the mod contest, so I mean it's happened at some point.

Seems like it's only going to be a stupidly hard to get reward from contests the average person has 0 hope or chance of winning.

Considering you could only win it from the event (which was really grindy, coming from one of the top 100) and in a few livestreams/contests I doubt it'll come anytime soon as a direct reward from the game.

My guess is that they'll actually just keep it in the vault and use it for more contest rewards/giveaways in the future.

I dont understand why ppl want that mod

Because they don't have it. I'd think you of all people would figure that out.

I could not care less about stuff in this game. If I have it, fine. If I don't and want to try it AND it's obtainable, I'll find a way. If it's not available, then why stress about it?

I'd rather see the game improve overall and be more fun to play first, and worry about what I need later. I would not suddenly start to use sniper rifles even If I got a Primed-Primed-Chamber fully maxed on 20 points, as It's not as if using a sniper rifle in a swarm mission is highly effective or even particularly rewarding.

I dont understand why ppl want that mod

Cause if I will throw away a single elemental damage mod from my vectis and replace it with this mod ill be annihilating stuff.

As far as I'm concerned they could buff regular mod from 40% to 80-100% while giving Primed Chamber 150%...