The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Would You Like A Relay Built?

WindBlade

Who was it ? DESteve?

Well Sheldon was logged in, sitting at the bottom of the relay (which is not accessible to us) at some point before its destruction.

It had to be an inside job.

Fomorian fuel can't melt Tenno beams.

Well Sheldon was logged in, sitting at the bottom of the relay (which is not accessible to us) at some point before its destruction.

It had to be an inside job.

Fomorian fuel can't melt Tenno beams.

You conspiracy nuts, always thinking everything was an inside job!

Edited by Reidmaster

Which is part of the liset.

No it isn't. It's a far larger and interstellar capable vehicle which houses our inventory, arsenal and foundery. The Liset is literally just a short-range stealth shuttle. Everything below the navigation deck is the orbiter.

If the map is going to be boiled down to 20 nodes. I guess 1 relay node is really needed.

Who knows if the three tiered relay advancement as you progress through the planets are even a thing anymore. As with all the different statues per planet. and the rotating clan club houses etc.

They can easily abandon these assets to dojo fodder so its not wasted.

Edited by Firetempest

Earth.  Just to rub it in the Grineer's faces that we re-built one of the first relays to be destroyed.  (Plus the view was nice too)

We must add  giant banner saying :YOU SUCK. Facing Earth to add to the insult. I am down to pay the whole thing if i have too

Which is part of the liset.

Only the navigation area is the Liset, the rest is a small portion of the Orbiter:

mXqJI74.png

This right here. If you didn't have the orbiter compartment, you wouldn't be able to drop the ram down if I remember my positioning properly.