Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rush Foundy Items

With rushing Foundry items being so expensive it's something I'm happy to wait out. However I tend to be a bit fast with my clicking and accidentally rushed a Fieldron because I was building ciphers or something, claimed a cipher, clicked it again and clicked Yes before realising I was in the "In Progress" tab and it'd just replaced it with a Fieldron I had going. Is that 25 plat to rush? At any rate I wasn't happy.

I've almost done it a few other times for various reasons too, thinking something was ready or misclicking (very easy with such a slow cursor!) and it just strikes me as odd that something so fickle, so expensive, should have such a big button, especially when that same button is used for other functions AND the confirmation screen is practically the same.

I suggest a small "Rush" button in one of the corners to rush an item rather than just anywhere on the item. An easy thing to do and provides platinum safety and peace of mind.

They already have so much to do this that this would be an utter waste of ours and their time.

If you have a slow cursor, then just be patient, it's slow, mad clicking will only get you into trouble as you have already discovered.

They need an "in progress" and "completed" tab. When you claim something, you claim from the completed tab, would prevent the accidents!

Also, foundry 2.0 where you can build multiple of the same item at one time **sigh** one of these days. That is 80% of the end game grind wall... waiting out forma. I can re level in 25% of the time it takes to build a forma, and I'm stuck again.

Not to mention, if you are a warlord and want to build something in the dojo, it makes it such a painful process being locked like that. Do I use these forma on the dojo, on a frame, on a weapon? *sigh..again*

Waste of hours? I don't know what their code is like but I would have thought this would be one of the more simple requests. The code is already all there, they just need to move the button for it. And by doing so it would probably save time with all the support calls they may or may not be getting for "please refund my plat I did this by accident".

And I dunno about you guys but clicking tiny icons with a laggy mouse is more tedious than just scrolling down to what you want (obviously depending on how many blueprints you have). I mostly only use the main tab, sometimes the In Progress tab for when I have a bunch of stuff to claim.

Excat, I hear so many stories of people who sit on Forma blueprints because they didn't have any reason to build them. You weren't one of these people were you? =P I build Forma as I get it so I've got a nice stockpile. Put 5 Forma on my Quanta Vandal after giving 3 to syndicates and using another bunch to build stuff. Still had 2 left, which is now building back up.

Hey,

This has happened to me twice, rushing stuff which was already at high nineties (60 plat down the drain.) I think a reasonable tweak to help prevent this is to change the colour of the progress bar for stuff which is complete, so there's an easy visual cue to go from in-progress (current blue) to finished (green?)

It wouldn't completely keep it from happening, but at least for me, it'd save me some platinum on /those/ days.

Cheers,

Better yet, why not just pull up a confirmation window when you click to rush something? Put a two-second timer on it or something, so a second fast click doesn't accidentally hit that too. Chances are people aren't rushing so many items with plat that they're going to be upset by waiting two seconds, especially when the confirmation is there to make sure they don't accidentally waste platinum.