Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime U17 ?

xLordKogax

I wanted to stir the Hornets nest and see what the community has to say, and any DataMiners out there might expose.

I understand that only the Developers have the exact information and wont disclose this until the prerelease of this Update but why not have a Little fun and hear some opinions along with believable Facts. 

After all I heard U16 was a debate about Volt and Ash Prime and it ended up being some what almost accurate.

The Next Prime is Obviously 1 last Male Frame and it raises an Eyebrow! 

Sooo..... Who will it be?

Ash I hope? 

Maybe Oberon?

Nekros possibly?

Hydroid anyone?

Limbo could it be?

Vauban Yes?

Or........

Maybe DE's might smack us in the Face with a Chroma Prime? lol =P

Whoever the next Prime is we all have our fingers crossed on a certain frame we all like.

Should they release a New Prime Sentinel aswell?

What is in store for Warframes future Update and Prime Access?

I think everyone would like to know as I?

You all should know by now I am Team #AshMasterRace

~>*Koga*<~

90% Ash and I have a reserved doubt of 10% for Vauban. 

I sure hope we get at least 1 weapon this time.

A prime companion would be ok, but I would much rather get 2 prime weapons, and see a prisma companion from the trader. 

Changes I'd like to see them give Ash Prime? More armor and energy, and possibly a slight boost in sprint speed, and some subtle changes to his cosmetics, nothing drastic. 

You need to keep in mind that dataminers only know what the developers want them to know.

Not really. They restrict people from talking about datamined stuff so they dont. Also if they wanted to, they could simply rename whatever they are putting it in game and change it back to its original name with the final update/hotfix prior to it arriving but they dont. They just don't care.

Not really. They restrict people from talking about datamined stuff so they dont. Also if they wanted to, they could simply rename whatever they are putting it in game and change it back to its original name with the final update/hotfix prior to it arriving but they dont. They just don't care.

A dataminer looks at the code, he looks for text entries pointing to a new frame.

The programmer can call the new frame anything he wants, the text is just a placeholder.  Once the final code is put in place they can put the correct name there.

As I said, a dataminer sees exactly what the programmer wants them to see.

My guess would be ash.

A dataminer looks at the code, he looks for text entries pointing to a new frame.

The programmer can call the new frame anything he wants, the text is just a placeholder.  Once the final code is put in place they can put the correct name there.

As I said, a dataminer sees exactly what the programmer wants them to see.

My guess would be ash.

*facepalm* 

That's exactly what I said. My point is, DE knows there are dataminers, they also don't want people to talk about datamined stuff but the thing is. They don't want to take any action to avoid dataminers from finding out anything, If they wanted it would have been done by now.

*facepalm* 

That's exactly what I said. My point is, DE knows there are dataminers, they also don't want people to talk about datamined stuff but the thing is. They don't want to take any action to avoid dataminers from finding out anything, If they wanted it would have been done by now.

My bad, misread your post!