Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

╠═╦═╩═╦═╩═╣ Crescent Moon Prime is now Recruiting Tennos and clans! ╠═╩═╦═╩═╦═╣

-CM-TexasMud

IGN: Rhyxx016

Mastery Rank: 21

Previous Clan: none

I am a very active player who spends 6-9 hours a day in game. Also an active Raid player and now trying to look for more challenging things to accomplish in the game in which i know will be possible having people who share the same goal and passion as i do.

IGN: cswarlord

Mastery Rank: 22

Previous Clan: Somnolence

I'm an active player that mostly do every day stuff in Warframe from Sorties, Raids, Farming Simaris and  even relics to fissure runs. The clan I've been on was formed between a group of friend but sadly only 2 of us are left active and we're seeking for a friendly group that we can squad with from time to time. :smile:

Heyas guys, I apologize in advance because I did not let anyone know I was going to be AFK due to RL circumstances.  I was kicked, I am assuming due to my inactivity but is there any way I can get an invite back? 

IGN: forJAT

Edited by forJAT

This is an old thread and im kinda new, but was wondering if you were still hirring. 

My ingame name is DragonAngelz

my mastery is 5, almost 6

I would love to join up with you guys, participate in events, and having lots of fun as i learn more about the game and hopefully get to a competitive level! Can't wait to chat!

18 minutes ago, TheItalianRage said:

IGN: TheItalianRage

Mastery Rank: 19

14 hours ago, sunery030 said:

IGN:sunery030

MR:8

Prev. clan: nope

Hello, invite has been sent Welcome to the family :) Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Join our TS server @: cmp.ninja & sign up on our forums: http://clancm.net/ to complete the registration

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority!

Welcome!
Edited by -CM-Zura

IGN: FlameLordz

MR: 16

I'm an ex member of CMP, unfortunately real life happened just after Rathuum, so i had to abruptly stop playing and obviously got kicked for inactivity.

As events are the priority of the clan, i'll also add that i got a score of 1313 in Rathuum as a solo Valk and helped various members with the event while i was in the clan.

On 11/15/2016 at 2:06 PM, FlameLordz said:

IGN: FlameLordz

MR: 16

I'm an ex member of CMP, unfortunately real life happened just after Rathuum, so i had to abruptly stop playing and obviously got kicked for inactivity.

As events are the priority of the clan, i'll also add that i got a score of 1313 in Rathuum as a solo Valk and helped various members with the event while i was in the clan.

Welcome back ! :D